58

Christina's POV

We've been in the hospital for a few hours now. When we entered Y/N's hospital room the doctor told us that she's been out since she was admitted. Until she wakes up, they're unsure if she's suffering any brain damage for sure but they said it's unlikely. The lady at the front desk told us that Kevin brought her in.

Dani was gonna go attack him but Katherine stopped her and they went to go get some food along with Lisa as well as Amy. Lauren's sitting beside Y/N's hospital bed since we came in. She fell asleep an hour ago because she didn't distract herself by going on her phone or something to keep her up. Her arms were crossed on top of the bed and the side of her face rested in her arms as she slept with one of the hoodies that Y/N apparently bought her, on her lap as a blanket to cover herself.

I've been sitting here reading my book. Even though I don't understand a thing, it's pretty good...Just kidding it, it sucks but whatever.

As I closed my book, I sighed then put it down on the seat beside me. I began tapping my fingers on my lap then glanced to the hospital bed to see Y/N scrunching her face. Her eyelids started moving slightly. I sat up straight, curious on what's going on when Y/N's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes roamed the room until they found me. Her eyes widened slightly out of shock but then she looked down at Lauren.

"Laur-" I began to wake her up but Y/N lifted up her finger to her lips to shush me but I guess it was too late or because of Y/N's movement she woke up Lauren. Lauren lifted her head up turning back to me so I guess I woke her up. Her eyes were lazy looking because she was just sleeping, she squinted at me before she turned her head back to the bed.

She put her head down back where it previously was but jolted up when she realized Y/N was awake. I smiled at her reaction.

"I'm gonna go tell the doctor she's up" I pointed to the door with my thumb.

Y/N's POV

Flipping Christina.

Lauren looked up at me with wide, sparkling eyes and the biggest grin on her face.

"You're up!-You're okay!" She said excitedly and probably relieved then gripped onto my hand that was closest to her. It was hard to be mad at her so I just turned away.

I still can't believe she's called me a try hard and desperate because I used to text her everyday. Kevin said when I stopped talking to her, she was relieved that she got rid of me.

Lauren's POV

I frowned when Y/N faced away from me, wondering why. "..How are you feeling?"

Y/N stayed silent. "No response..Okay.. Fair enough" I looked down at my shoes then heard the door open and when I turned back I saw Christina with the doctor. I gave her the expression asking "What's going on?" She just shrugged to me while raising her eyebrows.

I sighed before letting go of Y/N's hand then got up to talk with Christina out in the hall.

"What's the doctor gonna do?" I asked, after making sure the door was closed completely.

"He's just gonna do the eye and hearing thingy then ask her some questions of like how she's feeling to make sure it's a concussion thing" Christina sat down on a bench against the wall and I kinda nodded before joining her.

A few awkward seconds of silence fell between the two of us before I reached for her wrist.

My oldest sister's head lifted as she looked me in the eye. "..Chris, she's not talking to me.."

"Can you blame her?" Her shrugged. My lips parted as I took offense to my birthday twin's words. "Hey, it's okay. Maybe she's shocked or you know, she's not ready to talk completely"