87

it's my again birthday yall😳👀LOL I honestly waited to post this today

Lauren's POV

One more picture I get to save.

There was a warm feeling in my chest which called for the goofy grin that I couldn't help.

I need to take a lot more pictures.

"What was that for?" Y/N chuckled. I calmly dropped my hands to my lap, flipped my screen over to face down after shutting it off.

My grin slowly faded into a half, closed-lip smile as I pulled my lips inwards. "Nothing.. Just felt like it." Guilt struck me in my chest for lying. The chest that was just warm a few seconds ago.

"Oh okay," The girl nodded with content as a response, making me feel even more guilty.

The whole reason I actually wanted to take the pictures is so I'll have something to look back on when we're apart. Now would be the perfect time to talk about when she has to go back home and when to be prepared but.. I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm scared of her leaving. The thought alone already makes me feel empty inside. Ignoring to do the responsible thing which is to communicate, I mustered up a little mini ego. "Plus I look kinda cute- You look a little eh but that's cool too"

"Wha?!-" Y/N detached the arm that was around me as she lifted her arms up into the air. "WOW." Me being 'mean' was pretty average. So I cackled cause it was funny. "WOWWWW.." She sat there and examined with face, a glare in her eyes.

"What?!" I acted like I didn't understand what was so offensive. "Sue me," I shrugged.

"LIKE- You had a point, but sheesh. You really said that with your whole chest." At this point it was kind of getting harder to breathe because of how hard I was laughing. "Gosh. Have some mercy would ya.." Although Y/N was saying these things, she didn't actually seem upset.

Yeah, she was offended at first but I'm pretty sure that she gets it's a joke. As my hysterical laughter calmed down, I opened my phone to look at the picture we just took and initially smiled until something in the background caught my eyes. "Oh my gosh.." With curiosity from me covering my mouth, Y/N quirked her eyebrow at me since she didn't see the photo.

"What?" With squinted eyes, I whipped my head around to see all of my sisters AND Edna ducking behind the part of the wall under the window that was behind us. "Oh- Uh.." Y/N chuckled to herself, scooting away from me.

Why are my sisters so obsessed with us?! Like honestly, it's getting tiring. Sure when we were all still having to talk to her only over a phone, that was still okay. Lisa and Dani were still sane but now it's getting out of hand.

It's uncomfortable now.

The glare on my face as the rats peeked over the windowsill could probably kill. They all decided to finally pile out of the diner, one by one- well, except for Edna. "Hey," Y/N caught my attention with her soft voice before the girls reached us, placing her hand above my knee which made me relax yet tense up at the same time. "You guys have to like do your band stuff after this still, right?" All I could do is nod.

The younger girl bit her lip with a thinking face as if she wanted to say something, but was unsure of what. By the time my sisters reached us, it was obvious that the girl who asked me out wasn't going to say it.. Whatever it was.

5 of 6 Cimorelli band members stood in front of us, awkwardness in the atmosphere. "We were watching you through the glass.." Kath admitted, tucking her hair behind her ear and adjusting her glasses.

"You don't say?.." I playfully rolled my eyes, trying to let go of how I felt about the situation and ease my anger. "Can we go home and get everything over with?" The way I hopped onto my feet made the others eye me. I shrugged in response then turned to Y/N. "We'll hang out after?" Instead of reassuring her like I planned, it came out more like a question.