21

Y/N's POV

Lauren started blushing as she grinned to herself. I facepalmed, feeling humiliated.
I don't know why this bothered me so much.
My stomach churned as I stuttered, unable to get a word out. I panicked before I felt like crying of embarrassment. I'm so stupid.

"I- Uhh" I quickly reached for my phone leaning against my laptop screen. Lauren picked up on my actions and began speaking frantically.

"Wait Y/N- Don't-" I ended the call. After, my phone dropped from my hands onto my bed and I cupped my face in my hands then took a deep breath. Running out of my room to the bathroom, my vision became blurred. As soon as I reached the bathroom, I rushed in. Before locking the door, I shut it. My feet had brought me to the counter, along with my eyes finding the mirror. My eyes were red and glossy. I facepalmed against my forehead multiple times, while scolding myself for my actions.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" My tears fell. I literally exposed myself to Lauren, and maybe she doesn't know anything but she caught that embarrassing moment.

Lauren's POV

The call between Y/N and I ended after I had attempted to ask her not to leave. I let my head hang while closing my eyes. When I brought my head back up my phone was turned off.

"C'mon Y/N. It's okay" My thoughts overcame me as I lifted my phone from leaning against my keyboard. I unlocked my phone and went to Y/N's contact. Pressing call, I sat patiently waiting for Y/N to answer me.

Y/N's POV

I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom. It was the tone I set for Lauren's notifications. I sat against the cabinets of the bathroom counters, sliding my knees up to my chest. Now I had been sitting in a feetle position.

Lauren's POV

At this point I called Y/N 4 times now and I was pacing back and forth in my room. She hasn't accepted any of the calls. I'm just hoping she hasn't seen them but that's unlikely. A sigh escaped my lips as I left my room. When I walked to Dani's room, I found it empty after opening the door. I shrugged with another sigh as I dragged my feet walking down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom, I turned the corner to see Dani and Lisa sitting on the couch. I was shocked from seeing Lisa, since we just got back from their place but I plopped down inbetween them on the couch, leaning all the way back into the cushion. I angled my head in a way where I'm looking up at Lisa.

"What are you doing here?" My voice sounded glum. It was apparently obvious cause Lisa's face seemed a bit shocked and confused.

"My friend canceled plans with me nearby and I was already there so I decided to come hang out but Dani said you were still talking to Y/N so I didn't bother you. But uh.. what's up with you?" She curiously questioned, still confused

"Oh, sorry to hear that" I shrugged.

"Okay what's up with you Sugar?" Dani backslapped me on the shoulder lightly. "You usually have a savage comment or sarcastic one after someone says something..I know I'm not one to talk about emotions but is everything alright?" I shrugged to both of the girls but when I looked up to see them, their moods didn't change from being concerned. And there was another sigh from my mouth. I sat straight up before explaining the situation to my sisters

"Basically, Y/N and I were talking fine for like almost 3 hours but then she said my name and like I was gonna say something but I waited. And she was all like "It rolls off the tongue perfectly" then I was like "What did you say" incase I heard it wrong you know." Both of my sisters nodded at me in reassurance as well as telling me to continue. "Well like, she was smiling before I said that, and like after that, her eyes were wide like this" Giving them an example, I widened my eyes then proceeded with my story. "She said "Did I say that outloud" or something like that and I didn't say anything but I tried to say yes. Then like after that, I could hear her like panicking. Then boom she hung up on me" I clapped before slumping back into my spot. Lisa and Dani shifted their eyes from me, to look at each other then back at me

"How come she hung up?" Dani brought her legs up onto the couch. I shrugged to her.

"So she's embarrassed huh.." Lisa thought out loud. I nodded, guessing that's probably why.

"She shouldn't be though cause like, I thought it was cute" I sighed then glanced at Dani then Lisa. Dani began to smirk but that expression went away quick because Lisa glared at Dani.

"Dani, be serious" Lisa said which took me aback cause usually she's not serious much either. Dani's jaw dropped then she frowned for a second before crossing her arms.

"Well!- I mean, I think it's clear the two like each other so like" Dani's smirk came back.