85

A/N: Happy Birthday to Dani🧡

Y/N's POV

Lauren turned around in her seat because of Lisa's question, yanking her seatbelt in the slightest which made her softly slam back into the seat. "Lise!" Lauren's cheeks flushed.

"What?!" Not understanding the problem, Lisa shook her head with confusion. "I'm just curious!!" Her tone defensive and quiet.

"Well you don't need to know," Lauren ruffled her hair a little before rolling her eyes then plugging in the aux cord to her phone, calling for Dani to object even though her threats meant nothing when she was driving.

"Alright! Fine!" Lauren pushed Dani's right hand away from her face. Live while we're young by One Direction started playing on the speakers on either side of the doors of the truck. "Here." Lauren put her phone down in the cup holder. "Something we both like."

The middle Cimorelli sister in the truck leaned her arm against the window of her side with her head also rested against the glass. "You don't know that," Dani witted back, making Lauren dart her eyes at her little sister. Of course, the pale girl was lying. This was proven by her bursting into song. "Yeah! We'll keep doing what we do, just pretending that we're cool-" Lauren and Lisa hopped in.

"So tonight!-" They all sang in unision, Lauren turning in her seat to face both of her sisters in anticipation of the chorus. "LET'S GO-" The siblings shouted with wide eyes. Lauren head banged with the next few lyrics. "Crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun.."

Edna's Clubhouse Diner

"Amy looks so short next to Kat and Chris," Lisa giggled to herself after seeing that the other 3 sisters were here before us, while Dani turned off the engine, taking the keys out of the ignition. They were standing in the empty parking spot beside Christina's Ford F150 on the drivers side while what I'm assuming is Katherine's car took the parking spot on the other side of Christina's truck.

"Okay Lisa," Lauren unbuckled herself before reaching to open her car door. "Time to leave Y/N alone." Her feet landed flat on the concrete after she hopped out of her seat.

"Come on Laur, you can share her. She's my bestfriend too, you know? And I haven't even hung out with her even once because of you, you rat." Lisa's head dug impossibly, deeper into the crook of my neck.

"Okay, sure. But this.." The girl who somehow gets mistaken as Lisa's twin motioned with her hand up and down at us. "..is just weird."

"It's only weird because she's gonna be my future sister in law," was mumbled out of Lisa's mouth when she finally obliged to let me go and grabbed her bag then got out of the truck.