50

Lauren's POV

"One slip up, she's gone. You understand?"

"What do you mean one slip up?" I contemplated whether to ask or not.

"I don't know yet- Just anything okay?" My dad rubbed his scalp. "You girls got me?" My sisters and I looked at one another before nodding. "One more thing. She needs to be down for dinner, okay? We want to meet her first."

"Got it" I completely ignored what he said but just wanted him to let Y/N stay so bad.

"Okay. Go before I change my mind" Lisa and I ran out but Dani stood her ground, walking as slow as she possibly could. That girl was testing her luck at a time like this? I would slap her right now if it didn't cost Y/N staying.

"Dani!- Knock it off!" My voice was more harsh than I originally intended it to be.

"Relaxxx, you need to chill out Laur. I'm not gonna actually screw things up" Dani quickened her footsteps, as we made our way up the stairs to get Y/N and go to Dani's room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound that bad. I'm just stressed out." Lisa was already in Dani's room. Dani gripped onto my shoulder with her hand, and out of instinct I turned around to see her. She reached out and gave me a reassuring hug that she knew I needed.

"It's okay Sugar, now go get your girl. Lisa and I will be in my room" Dani started walking off after I nodded to her but as I reached for my doorknob, Dani turned back around. "Oh! I forgot, you don't have to come in my room if you don't want to. I understand that you'd wanna take advantage of the time you have with Y/N right now so..take as long as you need" My sister winked before closing her own bedroom door. I rolled my eyes but in reality I appreciated that about my dear, Danielle.

I walked into my bedroom to see it empty. I searched around to find Y/N but stopped when seeing her drying her hair in my bathroom.

I walked up in a way where I was quiet but at the same time she knew I was coming. I leaned with the front of my shoulder against the back of the doorframe, leaving that part of my body and down hidden behind the frame, from Y/N

My right hand was the side of my body that was hidden while my left was on the side of the doorframe. The tips of my toes were holding my left leg up, while my right foot was flat.

"I never noticed how much name brand stuff you have " I mumbled, looking at her set of clothes. A ChampionXGrizzly white long sleeve with I think Champion Reverse Weave light grey shorts. The colors complimented each other. The girl looked at herself in the mirror.

"Me either" She said, putting her towel down.

"Wha- What do you meannnn?" I dragged the end of the word, then let out a chuckle.

"I don't know" She shrugged turning off the light, then walking to her bags. I raised my eyebrow from confusion but went with it.

"Wow, logic" The girl let out a slight chuckle and it made me happy she got my humor, plus I could make her smile along with her being okay with my sarcasm cause some don't like it.

"It makes sense. It really does." She glanced up at me, exposing that smile that made blood rush up to my cheeks whenever I see it.