37

Lisa's POV

Hmm.. She's not wearing a snapback for once. I like how that's the first thing I notice. Heh. I pulled over right in front of Y/N but she didn't do anything. I peered over my passenger's seat window to see her staring down at her phone with earbuds in. I rolled my eyes with a wide smile across my lips. My thumbs tapped the steering wheel, not sure how to get her attention without getting out.

I didn't wanna get out cause we'd probably hug and I'm not that kind of person for sappy hugs.

Man she couldn't even see me cause the window is higher than where her head is at.

My phone inside my cup holder vibrated. My eyes shot down at it as my hand went to go pick it up. It was a message from the one and only.

Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹
There's a car that parked in front me and I'm scared

I chuckled and her comment

You: Why?
Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹: Why'd it have to park right in front of me? Like there's plenty of parking. WAIT WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME- DON'T TEXT WHILE DRIVING
You: well did you see who they are and YOU TEXTED ME FIRST RAT
Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹: ...No.. hold up
You: Okay, goodluck

Y/N's POV

I smiled at my phone before picking up my dufflle bag, getting up and dropping my right hand to my side, my phone in the right hand and the duffle bag in the left. I glanced down at my phone one last time before looking into the window of the car in front of me. The windows were slightly tinted so I had to squint to see. The first thing I laid eyes on was a person with short hair and I jolted back when the window started opening. My jaw dropped at the sight of a girl I never thought I'd actually see before...

Lisa Cimorelli

I was speechless and frozen. Suddenly I became much more anxious than I previously thought I would around one of the Cimorelli sisters. My palms began to get a little sweaty as I stood there, stunned. My cheeks were as red as ever, and my vision began to blur from my eyes starting to water. She wasn't only one of my online bestfriends that I have never met but this is the first time that I'm meeting my idol and.. She knows almost exactly who I am.. I'm relevant to her and I'm not just a fan to her.

"What are you just gonna stand there rat?" My teal haired friend and idol was leaning back in her drivers seat with her left arm extended over to the steering wheel and her hand hanging over it. "Hop on in here girly!" She waved with the same surprised and overwhelmed smile that I had carried on my own face.

My duffle bag dropped from my left hand.

"Woah, be careful there.." Lisa leaned over to the window to try to see if it landed safely.

"Lisa.." I stared at the girl in awh. "It's..it's really you" My joyful tears fell and my breathing patterns calmed down a little.

"It's me Y/N" She patted her chest with her hand gently and began nodding to me in reassurance. "It's really me..It's Liss, Y/N"
The older girl could tell I was majorly nervous. Next thing I knew, Lisa was unbuckling her seatbelt and opening her car door. Suddenly the girl was standing right in front of me.

The girl was the slightest bit taller than me and spread her arms. Soon, my head was right next to hers and her arms were wrapped around my neck. I didn't even know how to function at this moment in time. I gradually brought my arms up around her back, for my hands to reach her shoulders. I felt Lisa's hand on back of my head

"I'm really glad, you're here Y/N.." The comment was given so softly that I melted in her arms. Soon my eyes closed from feeling somehow..I guess accepted by her..in a way?

Lisa's POV

That hug was actually very needed...In the first place, I didn't want to have to hug her but now that I have, I don't wanna leave. But I know I have to. I pulled back with my arms extended to her shoulder, so my hands could rest there.

My friend just stood there staring at me. It was sweet, I can't imagine how Lauren would feel when she meets Y/N. She's the one who's about to be starstruck..In a way, I would understand.

I looked down while my hands were still on her shoulders, and saw her duffle bag on the ground next to her shoes. My hands pulled away from her as I bent down to reach for her bag for her. I stood straight up again and walked her bag over to the backseat door of my car. After opening the door, I gently put it on one of the seats and closed the door.

Y/N's POV

Lisa turned to me from her car.

"Come on..Let's go get you to my place.." In my left hand, I felt Lisa's right hand grip onto mine ever so gently and tug me towards her car. I let her pull me, I'd let her take me anywhere as long as it's her. Like she could slap me and I'd be that one to go "MORE PLEASE" BAHAHA.

Lisa opened the passengers seat door for me, and let me do the rest on my own. Knock it off Y/N. Why are you so scared? Get it together.

Lisa walked around the front of her car to get into the drivers side. I climbed into my side, and closed the door beside me before taking off my backpack then putting it on the floor of the backseats. After, I had buckled up my seatbelt

"You're quiet in person, aren't you" She looked at me while putting her keys in the ignition.

"Not really, just takes a while to get used to it. You know?" I put my elbow up on the car door, on the crack of the window and the part of the door separating the window from the control panel as well as the door handle.

Idk if that made a lick of fricken sense :) cause I don't even know what the butt that means so

"No I get it, it's like a family event where you haven't seen your family friends in so long that it's like 30 minutes of silence then by the end of it you guys are begging your parents to wait to leave for like another hour" Lisa's side profile revealed her smile as she pulled out of the parking lot. I pointed at her and began nodding

"It's exactly like that!" My eyes closed as I clenched my fist against my chest. "You get me" I started nodding and pretended to wipe a tear down my cheek. Lisa glanced over and began nodding too then took one hand off the wheel to pretend to wipe her own tear off.

"I do..I do get you.." We both broke out in laughter as we started to go by a park. I looked out the window to admire the scenery. But something caught my eye quick. I rubbed my eyes and squinted to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Lauren Cimorelli.