54

Y/N's POV

My hands latched onto Lauren's waist so neither of us would fall but the girl's lower back hit the edge of her desk. She made herself steady with one hand on each side of her on the edge of the desk to keep our balance. When she looked up our faces were nearly inches apart.

Of course I blushed. I couldn't control it!

"Why does this keep happening?" Lauren giggled and I shrugged, still blushing. I was nervous that she'd notice it. "I guess we know what to expect" That actually made me chuckle

".." I was still as flustered as before. Lauren just exchanged my gaze into her eyes, but suddenly she looked down and I followed her eyes. "Oh!-" I realized my hands were still on her hips. "Ah!- Sorry!" I pulled my hands away.

Lauren just playfully rolled her eyes, teasing me. "Don't sweat it, creep" She winked at me.

Ah geez. I nervously rubbed the back of my neck and turned away to see the mattress fully filled up with air. I kneeled down to turn off and disconnect the air pump from the mattress. Lowkey I just needed to take a moment to process what just happened.

"You know you can sleep in my bed, if you want" Lauren reminded me, laying down on the mattress. I ignored what she just said.

"Hey!! That's my bed!" I joked around and pretended like I was gonna jump on her.

The girl covered her face in defense but in reality I just landed beside her and we both started dying of laughter. "Bruhh! This is my property, in reality so like" She shrugged.

"Okay, okay. If you wanna be technical and stuff" I rolled my eyes, serious at first but then broke into a smile and backed off, sitting up

"I'm kiddingggg" Her hand grasped onto the hem of my shirt and tugged, pulling me on top of her. She immediately pulled my into a hug while laying down. Heat rose to my cheeks from her behavior and I couldn't reciprocate it because her back was against the surface of the mattress. Why's she being this way for?- Not that I'm complaining. "I'm doing this because for about half a year I couldn't, so I'm catching up on my hugs." Laur could read my mind..

"You're such a sap" I giggled, wanting to hug her back but unable to. Lauren scoffed.

"Pff- You should see Katherine" My idol shoved me off of her while smiling and sitting up. My hands went up as if I were surrendering to her.

"Mhm sure" I sat down on the floor, pulling my phone out and going onto instagram.

Lauren's POV

I gazed at the girl's facial features. I probably look so stupid but she was literally beautiful.

Forcefully, I made myself turn away from her or else I'd be gushing over Y/N for way too long. I glanced at my bed then my phone cause I'm lowkey really drained. Pressing the home button, the screen revealed that it was kinda late. Time flew by. I'd usually be getting ready for bed right about now. Yeesh. I stood up and went to my closet to get some clothes to change into. I felt Y/N watching me and started blushing to myself. I didn't bother turning because I didn't want her to see.

In the end, I picked out a loose T and comfy pajamas shorts. I closed my closet door then approach Y/N, with my clothes hanging off both sides of my arm.