25

Lauren's POV

"I KNEW IT" Dani screamed in my ear. I winced backwards in pain, trying to cover my ear with my fingers from the sudden noise. "When you gonna ask her out?-"

"Woahhh, Dan, isn't that a bit far?" Lisa raised a single eyebrow at Dani. "Like we aren't even sure that Y/N likes Lauren or as a matter of fact, girls in general..No offense Lolo.."

"None taken" I shrugged, understanding the circumstance. "Anyway, Lisa's right"

Dani rolled her eyes. "Come on, Lauren. You know you should shoot your shot while you can, even if it's too soon. It's not like you guys will know each other and face each other everyday after that. You guys haven't met, it shouldn't effect you that much. What is there to lose?" I stared at my younger sister, because she doesn't realize how many things can go wrong in reality. She stared back, confused.

"Well first of all, because I don't know her in real life, she might just block me and I have no chance of talking to her ever again. And another thing, exactly. We haven't met. I wouldn't be able to have another chance to have rekindle the friendship at all, while not knowing or having any other contact of her-"
Dani waved her hand in front of my face.

"Okay, okay! I get it. But I still think you should tell her" Lisa and I looked at each other and we both shrugged at Dani. "Hmm.. Alright,  whatever then" Dani leaned back on the arm of the couch and took her phone out, giving up.

I turned my body to Lisa, crossing my legs, knowing there was no chance of getting Dani to talk to us about the Y/N and I stuff again.

"What do you think I should do?" I tapped my fingers on the cushion. I could tell Dani was still listening even if she was pretending not to

"I think you should go for it-" Dani jolted up, clenching her fist and pulling it back at her, in victory, which interrupted Lisa's suggestion.

"YES-" Dani hopped off the couch doing a lil happy dance, but that was brief due to Lisa cutting her dance short.

"-Buttttt..Not now." Dani frowned, crossing both of her arms then plopped her butt back onto the couch. "This could just be a short crush. You might wanna wait till your feelings are certain cause it's barely been a little over a week, maybe- if even? You know.. I'm not saying this to hurt you but I want you to be sure. I care about you and Y/N so..Think about it- And I know it's typical for people to say it's soon, and maybe it's not but it's just the best for now-" I cut Lisa off, waving my hand.

"Yeah..I know. Thanks Lisa." I pulled her in for a brief yet comfortable hug then after backing away, I nodded to her. I stood up, wishing to be excused, politely. "I'll be back down soon."
She nodded back to me, allowing me to leave.

I walked upstairs, to my room with my phone in my hand. As I reached the last step of the staircase, a vibration came from my phone. It was a text from Y/N again. I unlocked the phone then read the message left from Y/N

Y/N💛
Again, I'm sorry about all of this. Much love to you, "lil creep" 😂❤️