70

Y/N's POV

"Woah you're not dressed in track pants and an In-N-Out shirt" Lauren nodded, impressed.

"Ya see- that's where you're wrong." I smirked with my eyes closed and my brows raised. "I am indeed, still wearing an In-N-Out shirt."

Lauren released her iconic "HAHA" laugh, while I looked down at the ground with a smile and flushed cheeks on my face because I realized that I had the ability to make her do that laugh made my heart skip a beat.

I backed up with my crutches to get a better idea of Lauren's outfit for this moment.

I looked away from the girl when a shy and flustered smile snuck up on my face

I looked away from the girl when a shy and flustered smile snuck up on my face. "What?" Lauren asked also feeling shy as she touched my arm.

"You're just beautiful" I covered my face with my hand of the arm that didn't have to rely om the crutch so much. "I can't believe this is happening" My voice crack, making her laugh.

I peeked at Lauren through my fingers, covering my eyes again, after Lauren caught me. Both of our cheeks were flushed. Smooth.

"So.." Lauren intertwined her fingers with eachother as she rocked back and forth on her feet. "Are we having dinner at Mcdonalds?"

The Cimorelli band member cracked up after seeing me break into laughter. "No, not quite"

"Okay, then where are we going sir Y/N?" She held onto the sides of the end of her dress and posed as if she were bowing down to royalty, referencing back to when we first met.

"Ah yes peasant" I played along while using my crutches to help me back to the table. "Here" I placed my crutches against the table beside me then patted the spot on the other side of me.

Lauren obeyed the word of her "royal highness". I chuckled in my head at the thought of me being royalty in comparison to her. "Okay, I'm sitting. Now what?"

I reached for the side of my pants, glancing down to unhook my bandana from my belt loop. "Can you turn around please?" A soft smile was placed on my lips, which the girl responded back to with her lips curling at the corners as she faced her back towards my front. "Thank youuu" I said, bringing to bandana over her head then pulling it back gently against her eyes.

"Uhhhmmm, not saying I don't trust this but uhh...." The smile in her voice was obvious even if I couldn't see her. "What's the blindfold for?" The tiniest chuckle sound produced from between her lips as she allowed it to happen.

"Don't worry" I reassured as I tied the ends of the bandana together. "I'm gonna take you somewhere- Is this too tight?" I leaned forward to see her face even if she didn't know I did.

"Nah it's good" Lauren nodded, referring to the pressure applied around her head. "And aren't you injured- how are you gonna take me somewhere?" The idea made her laugh.