88

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO AMY!! And happy birthday to our precious Lauren!<3 We also can't forget about Crisistina! Hopefully she's not gonna have a midlife crisis LOL

Y/N's POV

Air came out of my puffed cheeks after a minute, sitting on the very couch that they recorded a lot of videos on.

I moved to the spot Lauren was sitting at when she said "ev-" and immediately smiled to myself. My hands patted the spaces on either side of me, allowing myself the time to absorb the environment.

When should I go home?

Do I want to go home?

If I did go home, when could I come back?

Would I even be able to come back?

If I leave will Lauren and I drift apart?

To my left, there was scratching sounds drawing my attention. Losing my train of thought was no big deal, it was just Charles.

"Hey Charles," I reached down to let him rub him head against the back of my hand before he jumped onto the couch next to me. The cat ironically stretched in the downwards dog position, before settling down onto a ball on the leather. Since I didn't get too much sleep last night, I might as well take a nap? I scooted to one end of the couch to copy the cat's previous movement, balling myself up with my head on the couch arm.

Lauren's POV

"So?" Dani plopped down at the end of the dining table with her arms crossed.

"What?" Amy asked.

"No, I'm talking to Lauren." Dani shook her head, fanning off Amy's attention.

"Oh," Amy started cackling. "I can't hear"

"So?" Dani repeated but her eyes were focused on me.

"So...what?" My brow quirked upwards.

Dani rolled her eyes. "Oh my god-" She slightly chuckled. "Did you talk to Y/N?"

"Uh- can we not talk about it?" I used one hand to ruffle the hair closest to my scalp.

"She's not here?" Our youngest sister shrugged like that reasoning is A1.

Out of how stupid I thought she was right now, my eyebrows furrowed while I removed my fingers from my hair. "She's just in the other room, Dan!" I punched her shoulder after my whisper-shout at her.

"OW-" I covered her mouth then heard... and felt a familiar muffle against my hand.

"Gross!" I pulled my hand away from her lips, wiping my palm on her shirt. "Dani! Stop BELCHING into my hand!"

"Stop covering my mouth then!" Dani swiped the back of her hand against her lips. "YOU HAVE SO MANY GERMS ON YOUR HAND."

"Uh." Christina reminded the sugar and spice combo aka Dani and I, that we weren't alone.

"Well, okay?!" Dani replied to what I'm assuming was my last comment before I punched her. "She can't hear us anyway!- The door's closed," She rubbed her shoulder.

A huff of air came out of my nose as I sighed, knowing that she won't leave it alone. "Fine." I crossed my arms, sinking into my seat. "No. I didn't talk to her about when she has to leave."

The feeling of something landing on my knee caught my attention. When I looked down, there was a hand patting my knee. I followed the hand up the arm it was connected to, to see it was Lisa comforting me. I forced a half, closed-lip smile on my lips before I uncrossed my arms and looked down at my fingers as I rolled my thumbs over one another awkwardly on my lap.