35

Y/N's POV

"Okay Liss, I got 4 hoodies. 2 for me, 2 for Lauren" The girl looked me in the eyes with the most genuine smile I have ever seen. "What?"

"Nothing" Lisa tried to hide her grin from me

"..I know it's something but I'm gonna let it go as of right now. I just need to package this" Looking through my Tilly's bag, I glanced up making sure that I wasn't gonna bump into anything on the way out of the store entrance.

"Sooo..Y/N" My vision of the hoodies inside my bag was interrupted as my eyes looked at Lisa. "Why are you doing all of this?" She smirked.

"Wha- Oh- This? Pff-.." Lisa giggled at my stuttering and now my flustered cheeks.

"You can say no reason but I'll figure out the reason some day"

3 Hours Later

Lisa had gone off to bed early for once, while I had been folding then unfolding then refolding the hoodies. I had been trying to make it look perfect or be presented as nicely as possible.

"Oh my gosh- Why do I suck at simple tasks?"
My hands released my set of hoodies into my backpack. I plopped myself onto my bed. "This trip will be so worth it" I rested my eyes by closing them, and laid the back of my hand on my forehead. I took a deep breath, wondering what it would feel like being with the girls..

Especially Lauren.

Thursday Night
11 PM

I searched around in my bags, making sure I packed everything. I brought my security blanket and stuffed animal that I had as a baby, just incase I ever felt homesick or something.

Friday Morning
6 AM

I had just finished washing up; showering, brushing my teeth, changing and brushing my hair. I packed my toothbrush and snapbacks into my backpack while being in my room. I took a deep breath before putting my backpack around my shoulders, then picked up my duffle bag from my desk. I had the equipment I needed incase I felt like recording or something. My laptop and chargers were in my backpack along with the sweatshirts I got.

7 AM

I was sitting in the plane at a window seat. I was about to take a plane for the first time. I couldn't keep my hands still. My foot was even tapping the floor due to my apprehensiveness

It was about to leave pretty soon so I kept my phone turned off as of right now. This is getting so real. Being able look out the window to see the beautiful sunrise appearing beside me. I'll be able to see Lisa and Lauren, the rest of my idols. The world so far could not get any better

Another 3 Hours Later

The intercom system revealing the flight attendants voice had woken me up from my amazing nap. I was just having a dream about living with Cimorelli and being with Lauren.
It was the best dream I've had in awhile and the flipping speakers ruined it. My body was leaned into the seat and I allowed the back of my head to fall back against the head rest while I rubbed one of my eyes. I took a deep breath that turned into a yawn then stretched my arms out and also arched my back to loosen my muscles from being so tense from the stiff seat.

"So uncomfortable.." I mumbled from my rear lowkey aching from sitting too long. "Ugh.."

We were almost there. I could probably take my phone out by now... unless we're landing.

I shook my head then pulled my phone out anyway. I had completely shut it off, so when I turned it back on it had the white apple logo.

10 seconds of just watching and waiting for the screen passed by, now my screen displayed my lock screen. Typing in my password, my phone was delaying because it was turned off all the way but when my home screen was projected, I went to my Imessages to find Lisa and I's chat.

You: Hey wyd today?

Now we wait.

Lisa's POV

Christina, Katherine and I were setting up the background for our new cover that Lauren and Dani suggested..well mainly Christina but whatever. I was just eating my ice cream, minding my business.

"Lisa you're no help" Christina said as she lifted over 2 chairs. Kath was setting up the backdrop cause she's a giant in height. I gave my eldest sister a thumbs up, while shoving the spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "Ugh"

"It's okay Chris" Kath said walking over to get the studio light across the room. "We're almost done and whatever is left is just the chairs and the keyboard" She looked the light up and down after she put it down with her grip on the light keeping it steady before letting go of it.

"Yeah I guess-" My phone buzzed causing Christina to stop talking. "That was very rude, how dare your phone cut me off Liss"

"The phone has a mind of its own Chris" I shrugged as I picked it up, with a snarky grin starting to form. When I glanced up to see Christina's reaction, she rolled her eyes which made me actually smile completely. When my eyes went back to the screen I saw that Y/N left me a message "Oh! It's Y- O.." I had remembered before completing Y/N's name that she didn't want me to tell anyone that she's texting me or not ignoring us.

"What?.." Christina said with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, huh?" Kath added while hauling another chair over then standing up straight, dusting her hands off even though they weren't even dirty and proceeded to go get one more chair from the corner of the room.

"..." I stayed quiet, wanting the moment to pass but of course Christina would pass up the situation. Her eyes were glued on mine but I decided to ignore her for Y/N's sake

Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹
Hey wyd today?

I swiped to reply to her message and typed in my passcode to go to our Imessages. I can't tell her that we're gonna record a cover cause Lauren doesn't want to tell Y/N about our band

Y/N's POV

Liss🌚🦉: Nothing hby🤠
You: Same
You: How's uh..Lauren doing about the situation?
Liss🌚🦉: I mean..She's okay. She's not going out as much as she usually would like to but she's fine
You: Darn dude. Um, Well..uh guess what
Liss🌚🦉: You poo and fart rainbows
You: HA I WISH.
Liss🌚🦉: then what is it😂🤠

Lisa's POV

Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹: I'm at the airport.
Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹: Pick me up.

Cimorelli: The Internet BestfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara