57

Lauren's POV

I've been sitting in my car the past 10 minutes after reading Y/N's note to me. At the beginning I was confused about who it was from but I didn't wanna skip to the end.

I stared ahead on the road because I didn't want to go see my sisters right now. I let my head fall back against the head of my seat.

I could tell that everything Y/N said about knowing us was true

I could tell that everything Y/N said about knowing us was true. There was sincerity that was written throughout the whole note. Even if she didn't tell me about being a fan, she was always trustworthy. I messed up big time.

I sighed before getting out of the car then finally preparing to see my sisters.

Kevin's POV

Y/N passed out in the car while I was driving, bless. When we arrived at the hospital the doctors and nurses said they'd contact her emergencies contacts then released me from staying with her. They're gonna check if she has a concussion and such but it's for sure she's definitely gonna need stuff for that leg of hers. Now to go back to Lauren's to get the note that Y/N probably wrote for her and ask Lauren out myself. She really thought I didn't plan for that vending machine to fall. Clueless.

One thing I lowkey felt bad about though was when I lied to her about when Lauren telling me bad stuff about her a few times in our "relationship" and about how Lauren says being gay is weird and such which I didn't even know she was but from how she reacted she seemed pissed, so I guess she's not straight.

Hopefully, her passing out while having a concussion will get rid of her though. If she wakes up, then the story should make her not wanna talk to Lauren or something.

Lauren's POV

As I shut the front door and locked it, the first voice I heard was Christina. "Sooo? What was it? Who was it from?" I rolled my eyes at her nosiness but I did let them see the letter.

"It's from Y/N" My car keys were placed onto the side table beside the couch.

"What?- How?" Katherine frowned, pulling back her head to make a tiny double chin. "I thought a guy got out of the random car"

I shrugged since I didn't know any better. They were the ones who saw him, not me.

"But like Y/N doesn't know anyone here besides us, maybe she knows our friends because of instagram but hardly guys?" Lisa crossed her arms while leaning back into the couch. Dani started slowly nodding, while trying to process that concept.

"That hurts my brain- Anyways, gimme gimme" Dani she turned to me to get the note but I pointed to Christina who already had it. Lisa and Amy were standing behind her already reading. "God dang it Christina, I wanted to know the tea before any of you rats!"

"Daniii!" Katherine scolded but Dani didn't care. Christina lifted up her index finger towards both of them to get them to shush.