51

Y/N's POV

"Huh.." Playing stupid was really where my life was at, at this point. Like I didn't even have to play stupid the majority of the time. "Oh- How I knew Amy was small?- Lisa just said she's 4 foot 10 so I assumed she's short? Kinda put two and two together?" Lauren's lips formed an "O"

"Right, yeah. Sorry" Lauren immediately brushed it off and went onto her laptop. When I turned away, relieved, I saw Dani messing with around with the character settings but Lisa was just scanning my face. In response to her examining me, my head tilted sideways.

"Nothing" Lisa turned away. "Sorry"

Lisa's POV

Y/N was acting really strange. To be honest her reason was valid but I just don't completely buy it. I know my bestfriend better than that.

30 Minutes Later

Y/N showed us how to play the game that Lauren chose and Dani seemed to be the best at it, out of us sisters. Y/N of course, knew the mechanics the best so she was the overall best. A little over 10 minutes ago, Y/N stopped playing and let us continue our little Roblox adventure. Eventually she passed out between Lauren and I on Dani's bed. Dani didn't notice cause she was on the floor, so she couldn't see Y/N's face since she was laying down. I guess she's still tired, she was pretty stoked for today.

Dani's POV

"Guys follow me" I lowkey demanded. Didn't mean to but it happened.

"Where are you-" There was a knock at the door that cut Lauren's question short. All of our heads lifted up at the same time along with our eyes, to have a sight on the door.

"Girls, dinner's done" Mom? That's weird. Maybe Katherine's here to set the table or else mom would be doing that right now and dad would come call us down if we're upstairs. "Your sisters are here so get on down before your food's cold." Ah. That explains it.

Lauren's POV

I sighed before flipping my hair to the other side then putting my laptop down after turning it off. Time to introduce Y/N to the family.

"You guys ready?" Dani pulled up her pants since she was sitting for so long. When she saw Y/N beside me, laying peacefully while being knocked out with one arm over my lap and around my belly, she raised her eyebrows. "Wait..Was she asleep the whole time?"

"Basically Dan" At first I raised my eyebrows back at her with my eyes widened but then I just decided to smile at her.

"Well are you gonna wake her?" Lisa stood up from off the bed and stretched.

"Nah, she's too precious to be woken up right now" I gazed at her facial features, not scared to be caught because of her sleeping.

"I thought dad wanted her down for dinner though" Dani mentioned, lowkey forgot but..

"I'm gonna let her sleep in" I started to get up

"You should bring her into your room then? Unless you want her to crash in my bed with me then that's cool but I doubt that" Dani winked at me. My eyes were glaring at her.

"Okay, you're right. You guys go down first, I'm gonna bring her into my room" My sisters nodded and went downstairs together

Alright. Now to bring Y/N into my room. I'm not that strong though. Shoot, I should have asked them to help me first.

I hesitated to reach out to her, to carry her bridal style but eventually I had the guts to.
My arm slid under the crease of her knees and under her upper back area, then I took a second to prepare myself for a sore night.