24

Lauren's POV

My sisters' jaws dropped AGAIN at me smacking them and they're gonna break those jaws soon if they keep dropping them and I'm gonna laugh at them. They were both rubbing their shoulders, I guess I hit them a bit hard

"Are you guys gonna tell me or not?" The girls glanced at each other, avoiding my question.

"We prefer not to" The girls said in unison as if they were telepathic with each other and dropped their hands from their shoulders. I smacked their shoulders again lightly and they both yelped out bringing their hands back to their shoulders immediately.

"OWWW- I WAS JUST KIDDING" Dani was whining out, rubbing her shoulder again.

"CONTROL THOSE LITTLE WHIPPER SHNAPPERS OF YOURS" Lisa darted her eyes at my hands. I wiggled my eyebrows to her and smirked. I turned to Dani to see her staring at Lisa with a disgusted expression. My eyes went back to Lisa who didn't notice Dani staring but I tapped her knee with my finger and her eyes shifted to me. "What?-" Her eyes found Dani's face. She repeated her question again. "What?"

"Did you say whipper shnappers." Dani didn't even bother rubbing her shoulder anymore.

"Yeah and?" Lisa continued tending to her shoulder.

"Like not even whipper snapper, but whipper SHnapper" She exaggerated the "H" that Lisa added into "Snapper." Lisa nodded to Dani. Dani's eyes showed high critism for our older sister and it made me laugh cause Lisa always says weird things like that and everyone always questions it or judges her and she doesn't give a literal actual rip.

"Anyways, are you gonna tell me now?" I looked at Dani. Excitement was glowing on her face. She clapped once then pointed at me.

"You actually like Y/N!" Dani shouted to me.

It wasn't my sisters' jaw dropping, it was mine.

Y/N's POV

I sat on my bed for a good couple minutes after Lisa called me. She's right cause Lauren did try to call me. I shouldn't have hung up on her, even if I was embarrassed. I sighed then let my eyes roam the walls of my room.

I picked up my phone and typed in my password. After unlocking my phone, I went to my messages to search for Lauren and I's chat.

You: Hey
You: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted out for no reason. It was stupid of me and wrong to do whether I felt embarrassed or not. If it made you upset, I apologize truly. I know sorry isn't enough to say to gain forgiveness from you but at the moment that's all I can say. I had no intention of upsetting or hurting you, and I don't plan on it but I'm sorry that's how things ending up turning out anyway.

I stared at the screen wondering what else to type. My thumbs fiddled around before I just decided to leave it at that.

Lauren's POV

"Wha- YOU THINK I LIKE Y/N?!" I tried to throw them off. Dani proceeded to nod anyway

"It's obvious, you're not fooling anyone Sugar"
Dani turned to Lisa. "Do you agree Lisa?"

Lisa hesitated, looking from Dani to me. She proceeded to scratch the back of her head.

"I meannn..It's kind of obvious" She nervously laughed. Dani started giggling evilly.

"Seeee, now tell us seriously. Do you like her- AND BE HONEST CAUSE I CAN TELL WHEN YOU'RE LYING. I'M BASICALLY YOU'RE TWIN SO COME AT ME" Dani exclaimed.

"Okay..Fi-" My phone buzzed on my lap. I picked it up to read what it was. It was an imessage from Y/N. "It's Y/N!- Shut up!"
We all shut up and leaned in, to see my screen.

Y/N💛
Hey

Y/N💛
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted out for no reason. It was stupid of me and wrong to do whether I felt embarrassed or not. If it made you upset, I apologize truly. I know sorry isn't enough to say to gain forgiveness from you but at the moment that's all I can say. I had no intention of upsetting or hurting you, and I don't plan on it but I'm sorry that's how things ending up turning out anyway.

Lisa covered her mouth in awh. I lowkey wanted to cry but I WON'T. I shall not. Anyway, Dani started giggling again.

"I, two hundred and ten percent ship it" I rolled my eyes at Dani playfully and swiped to reply to Y/N. "What are you gonna say?"

I shrugged at her, actually unsure.

You: It's okay, I understand if it caught you off guard. It was cute actually..so like don't sweat it, alright? Much love for you, lil creep💙

I smiled at my screen, because of the nickname that Y/N and I kept for each other. I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Dani still looking at my screen and Lisa grinning at me.

"What?" I asked her, then tried not to smile.

"You actually like her huh?" I glanced back to my screen to read Y/N's contact name. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I do"