42

Lauren's POV

My eyes widened as I looked straight ahead at Lisa while something or someone was under my arms. My sister just shrugged to me, nothing helping at all. Suddenly the arms of the person wrapped around my waist.

"Lisa, take a picture of me too bro" I froze hearing the voice I've been missing. I'm probably just crazy right? I have to look.

I slowly gazed down to see someone covered by a hoodie. Their back was gonna bent so that they could fit under my arm but soon they stood straight up, revealing a familiar face.

I'm dreaming.

Y/N's POV

I awkwardly smiled at the girl unsure of how she feels cause, I did ignore her before this.

I felt guilty and looked down at the ground, understanding why she would be upset. When I faced her one more time to see how she's reacting, the girl looked like she was trying to say something and her eyes were glossy.

"Lauren, I-" I was interrupted by Lauren leaping towards me. She hooked onto my body, with my arms over my shoulder and around my neck while her legs were wrapped around my waist. She made my hoodie fall down and that knocked my snapback off. Instinctively, my arms shot up to wrap my arms around her so she didn't fall. Her forehead was buried against the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back gently with as much care as I could. I loved her.

"...I missed you.." Lauren whispered ever so softly to me, closing her eyes. My eyes slowly shifted towards her direction, a smile snuck up on my face and I couldn't help it.

"..I missed you too creep.." I closed my eyes after slightly tightening my grip on the girl. My forehead was on her shoulder and the sides of my face were surrounded by her arm along with her own head.

Lauren's POV

I usually don't get attached in this way..at least I try to not to get attached  but something about her though, makes me feel safe and I don't know if it was the hug or something else but..It was definitely there. I don't wanna let go

Lisa's POV

Seeing this made me so emotional. The affect that they have on each other. Y/N was so shy at first but Lauren got her in just a blink of an eye. As for Lauren, she usually doesn't make crazy gestures but I've never seen her do that. Jump on a person to hug them? Even if they never met, it's just not like that with Lauren.

She does truly like her. The theory made me smile as I held up phone to continue recording.

Lauren's POV

I wanted to be so mad at her when I laid my eyes on her but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Her and Lisa explained to me the plan of ignoring me for the sake of the surprise so I didn't mind it anymore. Y/N and I were sitting on the bench swing with Lisa. Lisa said she was gonna leave so that we could hang out today.

Lowkey, I appreciated that. I'm just surprised that they could pull all of that off. Crazy.

Y/N's POV

I didn't even get to buy drinks yet because Lauren wanted to hear about the whole plan.

I was sitting at one of the ends of the bench with Lisa on the other side of me. I patted her knee before standing up. I felt Lauren's eyes on me, without even looking. I went to readjust my snapback on my head but when I tried to grab it I remembered that Lauren put it on after she got off of me. Originally I wanted to sit next to Lauren but Lisa squeezed between us. Lisa already sent the video to us both. I saved it and favorited it in my camera roll heh.