43

Y/N's POV

The girl turned to look at me as I stared at my backpack and duffle bag in front of her.

"How did it get here?" We exchanged glances.

Shrugging, I rubbed the back of my neck. "Maybe Lisa brought it over?" She nodded in agreement since it made the most sense.

"So she expects you to stay at our house now?" Laur got up with no expression on her face which caught me off guard, making my cheeks turn rosy... Maybe she doesn't want me here.

"Uhh, I can take my stuff back- or like go back home cause she obviously didn't want me there-" Lauren grabbed my wrist, catching my eye once again. She was smiling the most beautiful smile I've ever flipping seen. The little adorable dent in her tooth- It's so fricken cute.

"I was just kidding creep." She softly punched my shoulder then flipped her hair from once side to the other by running her hand through her hair. "Lisa's probably just giving us a little push..you know? Since her and Dani..Ahh 'ship' us." My friend did quotation marks around the word "ship". At the same time she was starting to look down at the floor, trying to hide her smile. Her words made me wanna smile to but like..I'm still confused

"..Then where do I stay?.." Still clueless

"You'll stay with me, you dork" She shook her head, that smile still sparkling. "Come on"
She waved over to me to follow her out of her room. My idol walked down her stairs and I followed her, her barely leaving my sight.

The girl had her backpack on and her car keys in her backpack. Right. We're walking. Out of nowhere, Lauren turn to face me, or glance at me at the end of the stairs then turned forward

"Are you okay?" She opened the front door, before checking if the door was locked. After she opened it all the way so I could follow her out then the door was closed again. The brown eyed girl looked me in my own, locking eye contact. "Sorry. Back to what I was saying, are you okay?" She sat on the steps leading to her front door, then patted a space next to her. Lauren insisted that I sit next to her, so I did.

"Yeah? Are you?" I distanced myself from Lauren..Physically. I made sure there was at least some space between us.

"Yeah, just wanted to make sure you know? You seem pretty quiet so" Her eyes moved from her shoes to mine then my eyes.

"Oh..well uh..Nah I'm good. Just awkward, ha" I nervously chuckled at my antisocial self. Highkey wish I had Amy's personality.

"I have something to show you" Lauren stood up, dusting her butt off..Not that I was looking.
Cough...That's awkward..ermm- ANYWAYS

"Where we going?" She dragged me behind me.

"A place, now come on" She flashed a grin at me. It was actually adorable, I wanted to grab her face and pinch her cheeks

"Imma FaceTime Lisa while we're walking then alright?" My eyebrows raised, seeking approval from the girl with a nod or anything before I decided to pull out my phone from my pocket.

The girl shrugged, not really caring. She pulled out her own phone and continued to walk beside me. Our arms brushed against each other with every step forward we took.

I searched through my contacts to find, then dial the girl who picked me up from the airport

"AHHH" Was the first thing I heard when the call got accepted. Lauren's eyebrows quirked and she peered over to my phone then looked at me, questioning it. In response I shrugged to her unsure of what to say. "Charles! You're gonna burn yourself if you keep jumping on the stove!" Lisa's face was shown at a strange angle but it's all good. Lauren and I smiled at Lisa