39

Lauren's POV

Dani was sitting on top of my shoulders. "I can't believe... you're making me do this.." I held onto Dani's ankles as she leaned forward.

"I told you that wig was nice and I'm not leaving without it!- Now get closer!" I took a step forward allowing Dani to reach the top of the bush, and find her wig. "Almost there.."

"Dani hurry!" I closed my eyes from my back and shoulder pains. "My body's not used to this, it hurts!- Since when were you so heavy?-"

"Hey! I will make you fall on your butt right now." Dani threatened me. I could feel her eyes on me, looking down at me. I rolled my eyes cause I think she forgot that I could easily let go of her and let her fall back, without me joining her. I stood still, as I got lost in my thoughts. Lisa's car. Why would she come?

"Spice?" I tried to look up but I realized that I would have made Dani lose her balance. My sister looked down at me, only my scalp visible

"Hm?" I could see her look forward again. My legs began to start wobbling. Ugh..so heavy..

"Hey.. I don't know if you saw this too, but I saw Lisa's car in the street.." I looked down at my shoes, but it made Dani tilt forward and her stomach lean onto the back of my head.

"You know what. I did see. I saw that there was some other girl in her car too. It was weird" My vision was blocked by something itchy on my face. It was light. "Okay, got it. Put me down"

I slowly kneeled down while gripping onto Dani's lower thighs. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Yep, a girl in the passenger's seat. I don't know who it was, I couldn't see but they were definitely watching you" Dani pushed my head down so her crotch wouldn't hit it, which was a small action but I appreciated it. I stood up straight while stretching my body. I never carried someone on my shoulders like that before so like I feel crippled. Imma be so sore

"They were watching me?" I rubbed the back of my neck as my back arched, making my chest pop up but I wanted to relieve the tension.

"Yeahhh..Now come on let's go. Let's talk about this later" I was hesitant before I followed her with no expression across my face.

Y/N's POV

"Okay, you're gonna stay in my room tonight. I'll sleep on the couch so that the other girls don't see you. Or I guess I can separate my twin beds to make 2 and we can both stay in there." Lisa let me put my stuff down on the floor and I just fricken met Charles for the first time like 10 minutes ago. That's iconic.

Katherine and Amy weren't home right now..As for Christina, she lives with Nick so she wouldn't be here. Katherine got engaged the other day, it was so cute! BUT OF COURSE THEY DON'T KNOW THAT I KNOW THIS SO UHH...IM CLUELESS HA HA.. Ah geez..

"Uhh, how about you stay in here with me? I'm not too comfortable being alone in a house I've never been in before" A nervous laugh escaped my lips. The short haired girl smiled at my behavior. She sat down beside me on her bed. It was actually clean now so there was space.

Charles rubbed against my leg, so I bent down to briefly stroke his fur then sat back up.

"Yeah for sure, I'll stay in here if you want" She patted my knee once then stood up. "How bout we chill a bit. You must be jet lagged."

"It was only like 3 hours" I didn't want her to worry about me or worry in general.

"Still! Come on we can grab a bite or something" She gestured for me to follow her.

"Now that's something I can get around...?But..uh..You're not gonna make me pasta and chicken are you.." Lisa scoffed at me and her hands on her hips. She was majorly offended.