[SeungJin] Road to Forever

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin stops and instead bites his finger nails. The door slightly opens and two heads peak in.

Minho stands up and heads over to the door, "Sungie? Lix?"

"We just came by to see how Hyunjin is doing," Jisung smiles sheepishly. Minho looks at Hyunjin and glares, "He's a fuckin mess."

"How's Seungmin?" he questions.

"Not sure. We're on our way there," Jisung answers. Minho smiles at him and pats his head. "I feel like I'm invisible," Felix mutters.

Minho laughs and flicks Felix's forehead, "Go now."

They both nod and left the room.

Minho goes back to his seat and watched Hyunjin pace once again. Jae leans back on the chair and fixed his glasses, "Dude calm down."

"Where's Changbin and Chan?" Minho asked Jae. He looks at his phone for a few seconds before answering, "They're near. And they already have Hyunjin's suit."

"Thank god," Minho mutters. Suddenly a boy in baby blue suit enters and runs to Jae.

"Daddy!" the kids shouts and sits on Jae's lap. "Hey kiddo. Where's you papa?" Jae asked as he holds the kids close. (A/N: JaePil are husbands)

"Checking the piano!" he says happily. Minho leans to the child, "Dowoon-ah, can you calm your uncle Hyunjin down?"

Dowoon looks at Hyunjin and smiles. He runs to Hyunjin and hugs his legs. He looks up and smiles at his uncle, "Uncle Hyunjinnie."

Hyunjin looks down and smiles at the child, "Woon-ah" He crouches down so he's the same level as Dowoon. He pinches Dowoon's cheek and coo's, "Dowoonnie~"

Minho signs in relief and leans back on his chair. Silence covers them like a blanket. The only thing that could be heard was Hyunjin's cooing and Dowoon's whining.

Suddenly the door slams open making Minho and Jae jump. "We're here!" Changbin shouts while holding up the suit. Chan was behind him panting.

Minho stands up and takes the suit and rushes Hyunjin to change. Jae laughs at his son who was gently massaging his cheeks. He coo's at the child and kisses both cheeks.

Hyunjin comes out of the dressing room clad in his white suit and baby blue dress shirt. Jae stands up and fixes the white necktie around Hyunjin's neck.

"You're good to go," Jae says and walks back. Hyunjin looks at his friends and sighs one last time, "Let's do this!"

***

Hyunjin looks around as he stands near the altar. Chan stood beside him. He can see Jae sit at the first row on the left side. Woojin was sitting near Jae. He looks at where the piano is at and saw Wonpil smiling at him.

He looks at the right side and saw his parents. His father was proudly smiling at him while his mother was wiping her tears. He smiles at them.

He looks around once more. Taking in the beaury of the garden. There were white, baby pink, and baby blue roses everywhere. The chairs where covered in white cloth.

The ribbons tied to the side of the chair at the aisle are alternating between baby pink and baby blue.

Finally the music starts playing. Marry me rings through out the garden.

Minho and Jisung walks in the garden.

Next comes Changbin and Felix.

Then Jaebum and Jinyoung.

Jackson and Mark.

Yugyeom and Bambam.

Sungjin and Brian.