Leather and Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God. Emmett, what the hell did you do to Edward?" Rosalie asked, looking at me through the cell bars. Her hands were on her hips, and she winked at me and Bella.

"I didn't do anything," Emmett insisted with his wide eyes trained on me. "Jasper did."

"I did not," Jasper hissed, never taking his eyes off Alice, who was fuming. Damn, she was a good actress, too. "It's all Emmett's fault."

"I don't care which one of you started this, but you two need to make up to him," Rosalie said angrily as she turned to face Emmett.

During all this, Bella's fingertips were running up and down my arm, and all my blood was still flowing straight to my cock. Her lovely brown eyes looked up at me, and she mouthed, "Kiss me." I was not one to deny her.

I grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her hard. She moaned and fell back onto the cot, pulling my body with her.

"I think she's making it up to him," I heard Emmett say.

"Fuck, Elizabeth is going to kill you two," Alice scoffed. "He's going to be de-virginized in a jail cell by a hooker."

I stiffened in Bella's embrace, because I seriously wanted to kill my cousin. Bella pulled away just enough to look into my eyes, as the others continued to argue.

"It's okay, Edward. Same here," she confessed in a whisper.

I sighed in relief and frankly, surprise. I was a bit shocked to find out that someone so confident and sexy would be a virgin. I smiled sheepishly. "Is this alright?" I felt like an animal, attacking her like this.

She nodded. "We might as well enjoy the scene, too," she teased.

"Are you…enjoying this?" I asked, curious if this was just all an act.

Bella bit her lip and nodded again. I smirked and kissed her lips again, this time slowly. She sighed against my lips, parting them slightly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as her thigh brushed against my erection.

Bella gasped, pulling away. "I don't think I need to ask if you're enjoying this."

I blushed, which caused her to laugh and snort softly. I laughed with her for a moment before shutting her up – with my mouth.

"Fuck, Rosalie!" Emmett cried out. "You called my mother!" From my peripheral vision I could see my aunt Esme stalk toward Emmett's cell.

Bella stiffened beneath me and pushed me off her. I looked at her, a little alarmed at the abrupt dismissal as we both sat up. "I haven't met her yet," she whispered.

I grinned in understanding and nodded. Bella took my hand in hers.

Esme stood before her son's cell and gave him the Look. This look was so menacing that just a few seconds of it would have your balls shriveling up to the size of raisins. That was how scary this look was.

Both Emmett and Rick whimpered in their cell. Bella's body shook with laughter just as Grandma Whitlock strutted into the room.

"Alice," Jasper hissed furiously.

"Don't you 'Alice' her," Grandma Whitlock spat, glaring at her grandson. Jasper pouted like a child and nodded. They were going to get it, but it was time to confess.

"We can have this all straightened out," Emmett said in a rushed, low voice. "All we need is Bella."

"Yeah, Alice. Just call Bella. I'm sure she'd get us out of here," Jasper said, full of hope.

"I wouldn't," Rosalie said menacingly. "I'd leave you two in here." I was starting to think she wasn't acting. She must really be pissed at Emmett. She'd always been really protective of me, because when she'd been adopted, she'd been separated from her brother, who would be about my age.