Wolf and Lamb

Just a small AU of Ian being a wolf hybrid and Crainer being a lamb hybrid

Also their age are five and six so yeah

Enjoy

--------------

"Just run Benjamin! Keep running and don't look back!"

Those words kept echoing throughout his head as he kept running through the tall trees, his fear and adrenaline kept him from feeling the freezing bite of the wind brushing against his exposed skin. But despite the coldness, he could feel his warm tears sliding down his cheeks as he faintly remembered the horrified screams and laughter which caused more tears to fall.

He suddenly let out a yelp when he tripped over something and soon fell forward and was unlucky to find himself tumbling down a large hill, receiving a few cuts and bruises along the way down until he harshly landed on his stomach.

Letting out a pained whimper, the lamb soon curled up as his body started to tremble, now feeling the pain since the adrenaline wore off and started to sob against his arms as he was too weak to move, vulnerable against both the coldness and large predators.

"M-Momma....m-momma..." he softly whimpered out, weakly calling out for his mother for a while until he slowly passed out from extreme exhaustion.

(Hours Later)

When Benjamin slowly woke up, he noticed that he wasn't as cold as before and felt like he was wrapped in a warm blanket and a second later, he felt something warm and wet brush against his hair and small horns causing the lamb to slowly stir and opened his eyes to see another boy that looked a bit bigger than himself and also noticed that he was almost under the other boy, whom was acting as a blanket for the lamb.

He looked up at the boy and quickly noticed the small wolf ears and felt his heart skip a beat in slight fear as he remembered his father warning him about the wolves, but the fear quickly left as he felt himself warming up more and soon curled up against the wolf's chest and soon lured back to sleep by the wolf's calming heartbeat along with him licking his hair.

(Later)

When Benjamin woke up again, he saw that he was laying on a warm bed and became confused. He quickly sat up and let out a scared sound. Not even a second later, the door burst open, revealing the same wolf boy from before, whom quickly ran towards the bed, getting on it and hugged the lamb. Still whimpering in fear, Benjamin curled up against the wolf as his body slowly stop shaking when he heard the soothing sound of the other's heartbeat and the familiar sensation of the wolf grooming the back of his ears in a calming manner.

As the two boys were enjoying each other's company, they didn't notice a lone woman standing by the doorway with a small smile as she was watching her pup comforting the little lamb and knew that her pup had chosen the lamb as his mate, even when he doesn't realize it yet and quietly walked away, leaving them alone for now.

----------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-

Crundee Oneshots (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें