Grimdark and Cannibal

Hehe these are my own headcannon of their 'dark sides' so yeah

And also a slight AU of how they met

Warning: Blood and cannibalism

Enjoy

----------

'Weak humans' Ian thought as he walked through the large building, killing every scientist that he came across.

He was sent on this mission to eliminate a large group of scientist, whom was trying to create a powerful weapon to kill them all and Ian was the best of being able to sneak into places and attack where everyone least expected.

Ian had lost track of how many scientists he had killed after thirty and soon found himself in what it seems like the basement of the building and looked around to see different potions, mostly illegal kind. 'Seto would be so disgusted by this' Ian thought with a sneer before swinging his arm at the potions, his arm covered by a dark aura and instantly destroyed it.

After destroying everything in the lab, Ian decided to keep exploring since he still have time, though he have a faint pulling feeling coming somewhere in the building. 'What is this feeling?' he thought as his eyes let out a soft glow to have a bit of light leading his way.

He noticed that he was going down the stairs, 'The pull feels stronger' Ian thought as he felt the feeling getting stronger.

Soon he made it to the bottom of the stairs and saw the poor condition of the room and looked around, seeing bones on the ground and dry blood. "What could have done this?" Ian asked himself, slightly curious and looked around.

"Mm?" he suddenly looked at a corner when he heard heavy breathing coming from the shadows and moved closer to see what it was.

When he got close enough, he saw that it was a human which almost made him sneer at him before stopping, sensing something primal within him. 'Weird' he thought as he got even closer.

"Hello?" Ian called out to catch the human's attention, which it worked. The human slowly looked up at Ian, letting Ian take in the human's appearance.

Despite his beautiful features, Ian could make out how thin the human was and frown. 'Had those scientists been feeding him' he thought before walking towards the human and gently pull him to his feet before blink when he felt the human weakly biting his arm and his stomach let out a low growl. "What do you eat?" Ian curiously asked as the human pulled away.

"Mm...m-meat" the human croaked out before whining from the hunger. Ian thought of what it could mean before having an idea and picked the human up, bridal style and walked back upstairs where the corpses was.

Once upstairs, Ian saw the human look at one of the corpse and his stomach let out a louder growl as he licked his lips with a look of primal hunger in his eyes.

"Mm..." Ian simply walked to one of the corpse and gently placed the hungry human down before blinking in surprise when the human instantly move to the corpse side and chomped down on the corpse's arm before ripping away a large chuck of the skin and rapidly eating it, letting out a loud moan of satisfaction which for some reason made something twitch in Ian's chest as he was watching the scene before him.

'Interesting' Ian thought with a smirk while waiting for the human to finish feasting.

It only took merely twenty minutes when the human let out a long sigh of relief and sat back with a look of satisfaction on his face while the corpse looked half eaten.

Letting out a chuckle, Ian walked to the human and standing beside him. "Enjoyed yourself?" Ian asked which the human happily nodded and looked up at Ian, his lower face, neck and arms was covered in blood, making Ian purr at the sight.

"Mm....come with me" Ian simply said as he held out his hand towards the human, "I'll make sure that you'll never go hungry" Ian promised.

The human stared at his hand in shock before slowly reached up, taking it and Ian helped him up.

"Now~ What's your name?" Ian purred out as some of the dark aura wrapped themselves around the human's waist.

Letting out a giggle, the human moved close and placed his head on Ian's chest.

"M-My name is Crainer"

--------------

So yeah XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-