Blind Love

Just a beginning of a cute love story

Also Ian and Crainer never met before ad met through Jordan

Enjoy

----------------

Blind Love

Letting out a sigh, Ian was standing beside a large pond at a park

For a while now, Ian had been feel down and he didn't know why. He have a decent good life so he didn't know why he was having this feeling that he's missing something. So to clear his mind, he decided to take a scroll in the park since it looked like a nice day to be outside.

Ian breathed in the fresh air before breathing it out, feeling calm and relaxed. 'What am I missing?' Ian asked himself, trying to find the answer to his question. Then he saw the sun starting to set so Ian turned around and started to walk away, but he wasn't paying attention and instantly ran into someone, knocking them down.

"Crap! I'm so sorry" Ian started apologizing as he quickly kneels down beside the fallen person to help them before stopping, feeling his heart skip a beat when he saw the person.

The person was male with light brown, almost blonde messy hair with purple ends and wearing a light blue t-shirt, light gray pants and blue and gray sneakers. He was looking down at the ground with his hands lightly sliding across the ground, seeming to be looking for something, which Ian figured out, seeing the sunglasses a few inches in front of him.

So Ian picked up the sunglasses and hand it to him, "Here" he softly said and when the man looked up at him, Ian inhaled sharply when he saw the man's eyes.

His eyes were a light green color with his pupils are faded black, signaling that the man is blind.

"T-Thank you sir" the man stuttered out as he reached out to grab the sunglasses, but Ian simply placed them over the man's eyes, helping him. "Your welcome" Ian softly said before helping him to his feet.

The man was lightly blushing before pulling away, gripping his right arm with his left hand, looking nervous. Ian started looking at him, feeling his heart beating faster, 'What's this feeling? I can't like him this fast....or can I?' Ian was thinking to himself, trying to figure out why when he heard someone calling out and heading towards their direction and when Ian saw who it was, he was shocked.

"Jordan?" he said shocked, which the said person looked at him, slightly shocked as well. "Ian? What are you doing here?" Jordan asked, slightly shocked and curious.

"Oh I'm just taking Crainer out for a walk" Jordan answered, which Ian was slightly happy to learn the man's name. "I'm not a dog Jordan" Crainer groaned out, crossing his arms while puffing out his cheeks, annoyed, which Ian thought that he looked adorable like that before quickly blushed at the thought and looked away, but Jordan saw it and mentally smirks.

"Well I can't let you just stay inside your house" Jordan told Crainer, whom groan louder. Chuckling a bit, Jordan turn to Ian, "Hey buddy, want to walk Crainer back home?" Jordan asked with a smirk, causing Ian to look at him eyed widen and blushing. "Um...s-sure" Ian agreed which Jordan smirks wider and told him where Crainer live before leaving, waving at them.

Ian slightly glared at Jordan a bit before turning to Crainer, whom was looking down at the ground with rosy cheeks. "R-Ready to go?" Ian asked him, whom looked up where Ian was, nodding a bit before holding out his hand. "Y-Yeah" Crainer shyly said while waiting.

Realizing what he wanted, Ian reached out and gently gripped his hand which sent small shocks throughout his body, making him blush. 'Am I in love?' Ian asked himself, still blushing which he was slightly glad that Crainer couldn't see him. Then they started walking.

After walking a bit, Crainer slowly relaxed enough to engage in a conversation with Ian and when they made it home, they felt like they were friends for a while.

Ian felt sadden when Crainer pulled his hand away to unlock the door then turn to face Ian, still blushing. "T-Thank you for walking me h-home Ian" Crainer shyly thanked him which Ian softly smiles, "Your welcome dude" he answered back before blinking a bit when Crainer slowly reached out, pressing his hands against Ian's chest, which made him blush, then his hands slowly slide from his chest to his neck and stopped on his cheeks.

Ian was slightly confused and curious of what Crainer was doing then was shocked when he leaned up and lightly pressing his lips against Ian's right cheek, which lasted for a few seconds before pulling away, blushing bright red. "S-See you later?" Crainer asked him, which Ian slowly nodding, feeling his cheeks burning a bit. "S-Sure" he agreed, making Crainer's face lit up before pulling away and entered his house, closing the door behind.

Ian stood there for a few seconds before slowly smiling, still feeling the soft touch on his cheek then he turned around and started heading home with a happy grin on his face.

--------------------

So yeah just a cute love story between Ian and Blind!Crainer

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-