The F Word

First off this is just for fun, like funny XD

Edit: I edit a few misspells a bit, which is rare of me

Enjoy

----------

It was a regular day at the base, where mos of the team were in the lounge room, relaxing and talking.

Laying in one of the couches, Ian was laying against the couch while leaning against his right hand, which was holding his head up and his left arm wrapped around his innocent boyfriend, Crainer, whom was leaning against his chest, relaxing. Also Ian was mindlessly listening to one of Ty's stories.

It was really a casual normal day until something happened.

"Fuck" Ty cursed a bit in pain when he accidentally hit his elbow on the table, but as soon as he said it, Seto looked a bit terrified and was about it say something when a loud gasp was heard.

Ian had let out a mixture of shock and anger as he was glaring at Ty, angry at him for saying the cuss word in front of Crainer, whom Ian covered his ears to protect his innocence, and the Danish was simply confused.

"Never say that in front of him" Ian said, still glaring before standing up and pushing Crainer out of the room, still covering his ears.

There was a shocked silence in the air until Sky broke it, "I wish you luck Ty"

(Next day)

Crack

"....fuck" Crainer innocently curses when he dropped his glass of water, which made the air turn cold.

Ian let out a mixture of shock and angry gasp when he heard his sweet innocent boyfriend said a foul word and he instantly walked up to Ty to give him a piece of his mind.

"I-Ian! We can talk about this like calm ad-" Seto started saying as he blocked the way but was cut off when Ian calmly moved him before continuing on.

"Um...GOT TO GO!" Ty panicky said as he ran out of the room with an angry Ian followed close behind.
------
Eh just a funny ending XD

I saw a comic about this and wanted to write it XD

Comment down of what you think and yeah

Piper out-