Kiss meme

I'm back guys!

Sorry for not posting here for a while, but I'm back so yeah

Also none of the themes are connected so wanted to make that clear

Enjoy

-------------------

Kiss meme

Kiss on the stomach

It was nearly noon as the married couple decided to simply stay in bed and relax. The smaller male was slightly leaning against the pillow, relaxing and running his fingers through his husband's hair, whom was laying on his side and was lightly pressing his ear against the smaller's slightly swollen stomach, listening.

"Do you always have to do that?" the smaller asked, slightly smiling, making the older nod. "Yeah, I like listening to her heartbeat" he responded before turning and placing a loving kiss on the smaller's stomach, making the smaller smile more.

Kiss on the forehead

Ian was softly humming a song as he was holding Crainer close and watching him sleep.

Sometimes, Ian found it hard to believe how quiet and calm Crainer looked when he's asleep since the smaller was known for being loud and hyperactive, but Ian still love both of him.

He chuckled a bit and leans down, placing a soft kiss on Crainer's forehead before pulling him closer and slowly fell asleep.

Kiss on the cheek

Fifteen years old

"Crainer!"

the small boy stopped walking and looked back to see his good friend running towards him while holding something behind him.

Crainer stopped and waited until Ian was besides him, slightly panting, but was grinning. "What is it Ian?" Crainer asked, slightly confused and curious of what he friend wanted.

Ian lightly blushed, but lightly scratched his cheek a bit, looking a bit sheepish. "I wanted to give you something since t-today is Valentine's day" Ian admitted, making Crainer blush at the mentioned holiday.

"Yeah?" Crainer asked, slightly tilting his head. Smiling, Ian pulled something from behind him and held it out to the small boy.

"H-Happy early Valentine's day" Ian shyly said, making Crainer look at the small bouquet of roses before slowly taking it and sniffing the roses.

"I-I love it Ian!" Crainer happily said before moving up to his tip of his toes and placed a kiss on Ian's cheek, making the bigger boy blush more, but smiled.

Kiss on the hand

Ian was slightly glaring at the man standing at the corner, staring at his Danish friend.

'He's mine' Ian thought before reaching out, grabbing Crainer's hand and lifted it up to his own lips and placed a kiss on the palm of his hand.

"W-What are you doing" Crainer stuttered out as a red hue was covering his cheeks.

Ian didn't answer straight away and simply pulled Crainer close to him while glaring at the same man over Crainer's shoulder.

"I-Ian?" Crainer asked once more, still blushing before Ian softly hushed him, "I love you" Ian simply said as he placed a second kiss on Crainer's palm.

Kiss on the nose

Ian was lazily laying on his stomach and staring at his Neko companion, whom was also laying on his stomach in front of him, his tail happily swayed from side-to-side.

"I love you Ian!" Crainer happily purred out before licking the Inu's nose, imitating a kiss.

Ian simply stared at the Neko before doing the same thing to him. "I love you too Crainer"

Kiss on the neck

"Ian! I'm trying to cook here" Crainer whined out as he felt his boyfriend hugging him from behind and nuzzling the back of his neck.

Chuckling, Ian simply tighten his arms and placed a loving kiss on the side of Crainer's neck, smirking when he felt the smaller male shiver a bit from that action.

"Sorry~" Ian cooed out, making Crainer pout a bit, but didn't try to pus him off as he went back to cooking.

Kiss on the shoulder

Crainer slowly woke up to the feeling of someone rubbing his arm. Waking up more, he softly yawns and looked back to see his newly husband, already awake and staring at him.

"Hey there" Ian softly said before leaning down, placing a soft kiss on the back of Crainer's shoulder, making the smaller smile a bit before laying back on the pillow.

"Hey Ian" Crainer greeted back and felt Ian wrap his arm around his waist, pulling him close and feeling him pressing light kisses on his shoulder.

Kiss on the lips

"I bet you can't do it" Jordan slyly said with a smirk, making Ian slightly glare at him.

"I bet that I can do it" Ian growled at him, making Jordan smirk more. "Oh really? Then go do it" Jordan challenged him.

Ian glared at him more before accepting it and marched up to the Danish, whom was doing something on his phone, but he looked up when he heard footsteps and saw Ian slightly towering over him.

"Hey dude what's go-" Crainer started to ask when he was suddenly pulled towards Ian and the older slammed his lips against the smaller's, roughly kissing him.

Crainer let out a squeak of surprise before he slowly kissed back, letting out soft moans as Ian roughly gripped his hair, pulling him closer.

Back in the background, Jordan giggled to himself before quickly leaving to collect his bet from X33n.

----------------

So yeah, I had fun with this one XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-