Caught

Just a little family fluff xD

Enjoy

-----------

Creak

"Mooooom, I'm hungry" Gertrude tiredly whine as she opened the door while rubbing her left eye before focusing on the scene before her, becoming a bit confused.

Both Ian and Crainer were on the bed with the older hovering over the younger as both of them where staring at their daughter in shock and horrified from being caught, though luckily they were under the covers.

"Sweetie, its like four in the morning" Ian stated after looking at the time, slightly annoyed that their 'alone time' was interrupted though Crainer lightly slapped him before pushing him away a bit. "Go wait for me in the kitchen sweetie, I'll be there in a minute" Crainer told her with a smile as he sat up a bit, using the covers to cover himself.

Luckily the six year old didn't know what her parents were doing and simply nodding and walked out of the room, leaving the married couple alone.

"I swear, her sleeping pattern is going to keep her up at night when she's older" Ian said with a chuckle as he puled away, letting Crainer get out of bed to get dressed, since their daughter won't be going back to sleep.

"I know....I wonder where she got it from~" Crainer said in a teasing manner as he looked at Ian making the older playfully glare at him. "Shut up" Ian laughs a bit before getting out of bed.

-----------

So yeah, just saw it in a comic

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-