I am Alive

Yeeeah, I wrote this when the song Build out machine first came out so yeah

Enjoy

------------------

I am Alive

Heavy breathing was heard throughout the hallway along with loud thumps hitting the wooden floor.

Then someone suddenly turn a corner, revealing to be a young man with spiky black hair, brown eyes and wearing a light grey shirt, that have black and dark red stains, blue jeans and shoes. He also has his hand pressed against his left side.

As he was running with a limp, he quickly looked back to see if IT wasn't behind him and was relieved that it wasn't and turned back around, only gasp in terror and stop running, seeing that he ran into a dead end.

"Oh dear Notch.....no no no no no" he started saying 'no' as he started looking around for an exit, slowly panicking and fearing for his life.

Thump Thump Drip

His heart stopped and his blood went cold as he heard small footsteps and dripping sound.

He slowly turned around to see the monster.

Its skin was snow white with ebony black hair, a black shirt with a white cloud on it, black jeans and white shoes. Its eyes were just empty sockets and were dripping ink down from the sockets, mouth and its hair. It was also holding a knife.

The monster was slowly walking towards him and each step it took, the ink dripping from his face fell down, hitting the ground and creating a small trail.

"Get back you demon!" he shouted at the monster, feeling his heartbeat beating faster in fear at every step it took. The monster didn't seem to hear him as it got closer which he heard it raspy breathing. "I did everything you asked me to!" he shouted at it, "You would let me go if I build your fucking machine"

The monster didn't say anything as it got closer, making him press himself against the wall, trying to get away from it. "There's....one m...ore...thing...l...eft to d....o" it started saying in a very raspy voice, like it was barely used. Before he could react, the monster quickly swung its knife at his head, hitting him with the handle of the knife, knocking him out.

He hit the ground hard and the monster slowly reached down, grabbing his leg and started to slowly walk back, dragging Joey behind.

Xxxxx

A creaking sound was heard as the wooden door slowly opened up, revealing a young man around his early twenties with brunet hair that is up in a low pony tail and bangs covering his left eye, dark blue eyes and sunglasses. He was wearing a dark blue jacket with a navy blue shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and black shoes.

He was feeling slightly nostalgic as he was walking through the familiar hallway. He remembered when he and his old friend, Joey, used to come here after school to hang out in an abandon building. He also remembered the characters that they created; Joey usually creates a lot of characters that he never really sticks to one, but Ian has a special character that he has created.

He named him 'MrCrainer' or Crainer for short. He also made him very stunning, gave him curves, but not too much, a bright happy smile and he gave him beautiful emerald eyes that showed happiness and innocence.

"Joey!....where is he" he sighed as he was walking around, trying to find his old friend. As he was walking around, looking for his friend, the only thing he could hear was his own breathing, footsteps and faded dripping sound. Then he blinked in confusion, 'What's dripping?' he thought as he was following the sound then he suddenly stepped in something wet and looked down. "Ink?" he said confused, "Did Joey bring in ink and spilled it?" Ian asked himself as he started following the trail of ink.

As he was following the trail, he wasn't paying attention of where he was going and let out a yelp when he ran into something hard and looked up to see a doorway that is boarded up by planks of wood. "What the...." He mutters as he looked into the room through the small gap and inside the room.

Looking inside, he saw the huge machine that is dripping ink, creating a small puddle. He remembered how loud and annoying the machine was when it was turned on. Then his eye caught something out of place, 'Red ink? Did Joey added red ink?' Ian asked himself, slightly confused.

As he kept searching the room, his eye quickly caught something moving in the far right side of the room. "Huh....hello" Ian called out, wondering if it's Joey. Then he heard a painful groan, making Ian worry, 'That's not Joey!' he thought as he looked around to use to break the planks of wood and found an axe, so Ian quickly grabbed it and started hacking away the planks, quickly breaking them down. After breaking it down, Ian rushed in and towards the figure on the ground and kneels down, dropping the axe in the process.

Seeing the figure mostly covered in black ink and the mixture of black and red ink surrounding him, Ian quickly yet gently reached down, wrapping his right arm under the person's knees and his left under their upper back and slowly picking them up. The person let out a weak whimper before slowly opening their eyes, revealing beautiful emerald eyes, shocking Ian for a second before quickly shaking his head and move to his feet, holding the person close to his chest, which caused the ink on the person to stick to his shirt, but Ian didn't care and started heading to the entrance

'Joey will understand why I left' Ian thought as he quickly left with the person in his arms.

Xxxxxxx

As soon as Ian got home, he quickly went to the bathroom, placed the person in the tub and quickly turned the water on. Then Ian started to remove his clothes, which Ian pushed down his blush as he was doing it.

The man in the tub simply looked up at Ian, not even bothered by his lack of clothing. Still fighting down his blush, Ian started to gently wash away the ink that was on the man's skin and hair, but a faded red started to appear on his cheeks when the man let out a soft moan and leans against his hands.

A few more minutes later, Ian had managed to wash all the ink away and started to help the man stand up, gently grabbing his upper arms when the man's legs were shaking a bit. He waited for a few seconds before slowly pulling away, till holding his arms out just in case. The man shook a few times before managing to gain his balance and looked up at Ian, like asking him if he's doing it right.

"Wait" Ian told him before quickly grabbing a towel and wrapped it around the man before helping him step out of the tub and out of the bathroom.

Xxxxxxx

After drying him and dressing up, Ian saw that it was night time and since he didn't have a spare bedroom, he decided to have the man sleep in his room.

So he and the man was laying in the bed, facing each other. For some reason, Ian couldn't stop looking at the man, feeling like he knew him from somewhere and as Ian was thinking, the man was staring back at him with sparkling eyes and a soft smile. Ian let out a sigh as he felt tired and before he knew it, he fell asleep.

The man smiled more, seeing him asleep and slowly moved towards Ian and started nuzzling against his chest while letting out a happy sigh.

'I love you creator' he thought as he slowly fell asleep.

-------------------------

Tbh this oneshot would be a good story so if anyone wanted to make this into a story then go for it XD idk

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-