Rutting

I would say that this is like the continuation to my older oneshot 'Neko and Inu' so yeah xD

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

------------

Letting out a low groan, Ian slowly woke up, feeling extremely groggy, very warm and mostly very horny. "Ugh..." Ian groan out as everything became a blur for a moment before it became clear and soon found himself being pressed against his sleeping mate and was slowly grinding against his ass.

"Fuck" he growl out, forcing himself to stop and pull away, making sure to leave a gape between them and tightly gripped the bed sheets, trying to control himself, but it was extremely hard to do since his mate was so close and it was driving him crazy.

'Why does my rut have to come now' Ian thought with a groan and clench his eyes tightly as hie body was trembling a bit.

Ian suddenly snapped his eyes open when he felt his ears being rubbed and soft lips pressed against his own and saw that Crainer was awake.

"Crainer..." Ian let out a low growl as the Neko pulled away with a smile as he kept rubbing the Inu's ears. "I can help" Crainer offered with a smile before moving one of his hands down, lightly rubbing his chest making the Inu growl out in slight pleasure before the Neko lowered his hand down more and slowly rubbing him through his shorts.

Ian started to pant in pleasure as his tail slowly started moving. The Neko slightly giggles at the reaction before leaning down and sensually licked the Inu's neck, knowing that it will slowly drive Ian crazy.

Suddenly Ian let out a loud growl and with sharp claws, quickly ripped Crainer's clothes off, making him mewl in surprise, lowering his own shorts and boxers and spreads his legs. "You're playing a dangerous game Crainer" Ian growls out, sinking his claws into his thighs.

Crainer let out a purr and moved his hands under Ian's shirt, lightly running his claws up his chest, "Maybe I want to play~" the Neko coos out before nipping Ian's jawline making the Inu lose control and in one thrust, Ian buried himself into the willing Neko and let out a loud moan as his mind became hazy from arousal.

Crainer let out a loud mewl and sank his claws into Ian's shoulders as the Inu started thrusting in and out hard and fast as Ian lost control of his instincts.

"MM!" Crainer moan out feeling intense pleasure shooting throughout his body as the Inu growl out and started leaving bites on the Neko's neck, shoulders, collarbone and jawline, slowly making the Neko as his. "Mine" Ian growls out, thrusting in even harder as his claws slowly drew blood, but neither of them cared as they were too lost in their pleasure. The Neko quickly sank his claws into the Inu's back as the Inu quickens his pace. Ian started pumping Crainer as he was thrusting in even harder and started sucking on the Neko's neck, quickly bringing the Neko close.

"MM! IAN!" Crainer cried out as Ian did an extra hard thrust which triggered The Neko's release.

"AHH!" the Neko let out a pleasured scream as he sank his claws in deeper, tightening around Ian and cumming on their stomachs.

Ian growls in pleasure before continuing thrusting in, now chasing after his own climax. Crainer let out a loud mewl from the over-sensitivity and slowly ran his claws down, leaving thin red lines down Ian's back, "Ahhh~ Yes~" the Neko moan out, tightening his legs around Ian's waist, pulling him closer. Soon the Neko felt something bigger pressed against his entrance and knew what was happening.

Ian growls out in slight frustration and started grinding against the Neko's entrance, slowly forcing his knot in making Crainer moan out, panting hard as he was slowly reaching towards his second release.

Growling loudly, Ian suddenly leans down and bit down on Crainer's left ear and thrusts in hard enough to push his knot in and suddenly cumming inside. "AH! FUCK!" Crainer came for the second time with tears of pleasure dripping down his cheeks and was drooling a bit.

After a few minutes of silence, aside with the panting, Ian slowly turned back to normal before letting go of the Neko's ear and leans down against Crainer's shoulder, panting hard while rubbing the Neko's sides which Crainer let out a soft purr. "F-Feel better?" Crainer softly ask before softly moaning as Ian readjusted their position. "Yeah....sorry for forcing you into this" Ian apologized while nuzzling the Neko's neck.

"Mm....don't be" Crainer told the Inu before slowly falling asleep. Chuckling a bit, Ian started stroking the Neko's hair for a few minutes before falling asleep after, holding Crainer close.

-------------

So yeah xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-