Shaving Cream

Here's another prank oneshot xD

Enjoy

--------

'This will be good' Ian thought with a grin as he was wiping the whip cream off of the cake and from the plate.

He as glad that Benjamin was up in his office working, giving Ian time to pull the prank on his boyfriend.

'Crap' he groan out, mentally hitting himself for forgetting about the shaving cream and carefully walked to the bathroom, being careful of not making much noise. Soon after grabbing it, Ian quickly move back to the kitchen, shook the can few times before pouring a bit in the black plate and stirring a bit before suddenly having an idea.

'It needs....salt' Ian thought with an evil grin before grabbing the saltine jar, pouring a bit in the plate before stirring once more. Ian slightly sniffed it before nodding, deciding that it smelled like the whip cream before grabbing the spoon, scooping a bit from the black plate and started spreading it on the cake, making it looked like whip cream.

Ian looked at the tampered cake for a moment and felt bad for a second before he remembered about the air horn prank and soon didn't feel that bad before grabbing the plate and walking up to the recording room.

'This is going to be funny' Ian thought before removing his grin and opened the door.

"Hey Ben, I got the cake" Ian said with a smile which the Dane looked away from the monitor, "Oh, thanks babe" Benjamin gave Ian a smile as the older handed the plate before walking out, but secretly left a small crack and looked through the peak with a grin.

He saw Benjamin working on a few things on the computer before looking down, grabbing a scoop of the cake and took a bite. The Dane chewed for a few moments before his expression turned into shock and disgusted and quickly spat it out onto the plate, trying to get rid of the disgusting taste.

Ian soon started laughing, catching Benjamin's attention and opened the door, "Get pranked" Ian called out. "What!?" Benjamin cried out in shock before covering his mouth and swiftly ran out of the office and towards the bathroom with Ian following and started spitting in the sink before turning the sink on and rapidly drinking the water, trying to wash the taste away.

"D-Does it really taste back" Ian managed to say through his chuckles as Benjamin stops coughing and spitting before turning to glare at Ian, "Yes! Is this because of the air horn!?" the Dane exclaimed which Ian nodded with a grin.

"Yeah"

"....you know I'm going to get you back for this" Benjamin deadpanned before tasting the shaving cream and salt before turning back to getting rid of the taste while promising to Ian that he'll get the older back.

-------------

I wonder what prank he'll do xD

Also I'm putting the 10.5k special on hold since my family coming and I won't have much time to do it, but you guys can still summit it so yeah.....help >.<

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-