Doing something together

Well they're baking a cake, that's doing something idk XD

Enjoy

-----------

Doing something together - Crundee

It was a peaceful afternoon as the married couple was in the kitchen, working together to bake a birthday cake for someone's special day.

While Crainer was making the icing for the cake, Ian was stirring the cake mix, eggs and milk. "Hey dude is this good enough?" Crainer asked him as he held out the bowl, Ian stopped what he was doing and looks at it before dipping his fingers in the icing, "Mm....just keep stirring for a few minutes" Ian instructed him, which the Danish nodded and kept stirring it.

After finishing it, Ian grabbed a pan and started pouring the mix in the pan, spreading it a bit. Then he was about to open the oven to place the pan inside when he heard a yelp and looks back to see Crainer with some icing on his cheek and nose.

Ian snorts a bit, trying to keep in his laughter, which Crainer looks at him with a glare, "Don't laugh" he said pouting. Ian let out a low chuckle then walks towards him, "You have something.....here" Ian started saying, pointing at his own cheek. Seeing it, Crainer started rubbing his hand against his own cheek, removing some of the icing, "Yeah...my hand slipped" Crainer admitted, feeling embarrassed.

Ian started staring at him as Crainer started licking the icing off his hand, making the older male start thinking of other things.

After licking the icing off his hand, Crainer looked up at Ian and lightly blushed, seeing the glint of lust in his eyes. "Um...." Crainer started saying when he tensed up when he felt Ian licking his cheek while gripping his upper arms.

After licking the leftover icing, Ian pulled away, licking his own lips and smirking. "You missed a spot" Ian explained to him in a smug tone. Crainer blushed more before lightly hitting his chest.

"You jerk.....just get the cake in the oven before Gertrude comes back from school"

-------------

So yeah, they're married in this and have a little girl XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-