The Monster Under The Bed

Just a little oneshot though it was a good idea for a story, but yeah *shrugs*

Ben's age - eight

Ian's age - unknown

Enjoy

----------

"Good night my little Benjamin" his mother softly coos as she placed a gentle kiss on the small boy's forehead, "Night mama" Ben tiredly said before curling up in his blanket as his mother stood up and turned the lamp off before walking out of the bedroom.

Ben had his eyes closed for a few minutes before opening them and sat up. He reached to the side desk and opened the drawer, pulled out the flashlight before turning it on and moved to the edge of the bed and leaned over the edge to look under the bed, using the flashlight to see.

His smiling face soon turned to confusion as he looked around, trying to find what he was looking for. He tilted his head a bit and pulled himself up before suddenly letting out a squeak when he felt something tickling his neck, making him giggle and tried to get away from the ambush by curling up into a ball, but failing.

After a few more seconds, the tickling stopped leaving Ben breathing heavily, but happily smiling and sat up, facing the 'monster'.

"Ian!" Ben happily greeted as he quickly hugged the monster, whom smile and hugged the child back, wrapping his wings around Ben. "Hey kiddo" Ian greeted the human as the child pulled away with a giggle, "How was your day?" Ian asked as he let Ben play with his tail while listening to the child talk about his day.

Even though the monster had followed the child around, keeping him protected, Ian still like to listen Ben talk about it, enjoying the way his eyes brighten up in happiness along with an innocent glint.

Soon Ian started running his clawed fingers through Ben's hair while listening to the child's small yawning and knew that he was quickly getting tired. "Get some sleep little one" Ian softly said as Ben let out a big yawn before snuggling against Ian's chest as the monster wrapped both his wings and tail around the child in a protective way.

'Soon little one...' Ian thought with a small smile, knowing that he's one step closer to finally claiming his mate. He had waited for eight years to finally finding his mate, he could wait for ten years to claim him.

--------------

I actually don't have an image of what Ian would look like besides him looking mostly human so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-