Loving Death

Blah

It might get a bit dark even though it doesn't look like it XD

Warning: Death

Enjoy
----------

It was a regular evening at the park where there was barely anyone there, since everyone had left to their homes. But there were two people by the lake.

The first person was a young man and was laying on his stomach with his head and half of his chest was submerged underwater and was helplessly struggling against the second person's grip. The second person was sitting on the man's back with his right hand having a firm grip on the man's hair, keeping him submerged and pressing his left hand against the spot between the man's shoulder blades so the man wouldn't try to lift himself up.

If anyone were to see the second person right now, they would be frightened by his expression.

His emerald eyes seems glazed over, like a lifeless doll and his face seems blank, not giving away any emotions, but he have a big grin on his face, like it was completely normal and looking like he's happily listening to someone talking.

After a few more minutes of struggling, the man's movement slowly move to a stop, which the second man pressed his hand against the first man's neck before grinning and got off of the corpse, not caring that his pants are still wet and walked out of the lake.

Then he waited for a minute before he felt a strangely familiar presence which him him grin more and looked back to the corpse to see a man standing by the lake, holding a green aura.

"You're here" he said, walking towards the strange man. He wrapped his arms around the other's waist and pressed his face into his chest, cuddling against him. The strange man simply returned the gesture, still looking at the aura before eating it like a piece of candy.

"Mm...not bad love, a bit sour though" the strange man said before lovingly placed a kiss on the other's forehead, making him giggle.

"Don't worry Ian, I'll find a better person next time" he said looking up at his lover.

Smirking a bit, Ian leans down and presses his cold lips against the other's warm lips. "I'm sure you will, Crainer"
-------
Yeah just a dark love story between Killer!Crainer and Grim Reaper/Death!Ian XD

Comment down of what you think and yeah

Piper out-