Shaving His Beard Off

If you guys remembered the small series of the pranks, this is the next one so yeah

Enjoy

------------

'Okay, I think he's in deep sleep' Benjamin thought with a small grin as he quietly walked up the stairs and towards their bedroom with a small shaving machine in hand.

After much thinking of how to troll Ian back for the shaving cream in his cake, he finally decided to shave half of his beard while Ian is asleep.

Once he made it to the doorway, he leaned against the door, listening for any movement just in case and after a minute of silence besides a small snoring, Benjamin carefully opened the door and stepped inside.

On the bed was his boyfriend asleep on his back with a noise cancellation headphones on which worked to Benjamin's advantage.

Letting out a quiet snicker, the Dane quietly walked to the side of the bed and looked down at the sleeping man, slightly admiring his boyfriend's sleeping expression for a few seconds before slowly grinning and turned on the shaving machine.

He lowered the machine down to Ian's right face and started to slowly run the tip along Ian's right jawline. The gesture only lasted for a few seconds when Ian started to slowly wake up causing Benjamin to quickly pull away, but the damage was done.

"Ugh...Ben?" Ian groggily called out as he sluggishly removed the headphone before rubbing his eyes.

Benjamin quickly turned off the machine, "Hey Ian" he greeted with a smile. Soon Ian was more awake and when he ran his hand down his face, he quickly noticed something different before quickly noticing the shaving machine in Benjamin's hand.

"W-What? What did you..?" Ian started to ask as he sat up while rubbing his jawline, quickly feeling the fuzzy feeling instead of the slight softness. "Did you?" he quickly got out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom while the Dane quickly followed behind.

Once in the bathroom, Ian looked into the mirror, "What the crap Ben!?" he cried out when he noticed the spot on his right jawline was shaved. "What?" Benjamin innocently asked, "Why did you shave my beard!?" Ian exclaimed as he turn to stare at Benjamin.

Chuckling a bit, "Oh..that was payback for the shaving cream" the Dane simply said making Ian groan before taking the shaving machine from his boyfriend, "Dang it Ben" he groan out before starting to shave off the rest of his beard since the unevenness would bug him.

Slightly giggling a bit, Benjamin moved behind Ian and leaned against his back while wrapping his arms around the older.

"You're lucky that I love you" Ian grunts out making Benjamin laugh before placing a kiss between Ian's shoulder blades, "I love you too"

------------

So yeah another short fluff

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-