I Kissed A Boy

So yeah was listening to this song  and also taking a break from writing smut(from any of you guys follow my main youtuber oneshot, you'll understand what I mean) so yeah

You'll guys quickly figure out who's talking here xD

Enjoy

-----------

Despite me having a few drinks, I barely felt tipsy and just having fun watching and laughing at my friends acting like idiots at a friend's party.

Soon I started to look around the room, watching different people that I don't know, dancing like without a care in a world, some drunk and other sober. I took another quick sip on my drink before standing up and walking to towards the crowd, but was quickly caught off guard by a hand grabbing my arm and looked down to see a boy, looking a few inches shorter than me and what caught my eye the most was his bright emerald green eyes.

I didn't pull away or say anything as he pulled me towards the crowd and started to dance with me. I quickly snapped out of my shock and started dancing with him, the alcohol was pumping through my veins getting braver and braver. Soon we were dancing in a sexual way and despite that, I was having fun with the unknown boy.

I quickly lost track of the time and before I knew it, I had dragged the unknown boy towards the corner of the room, having a curious thought in mind.

Once at the corner, I pulled the emerald-eyed boy close, feeling his arms wrapped around my neck and smiling up at me. I found myself cupping his jawline, running my thumb along his smooth cheek before leaning down, pressing my lips against his, instantly tasting a cherry flavor which made me press down more, surprisingly wanting more. I didn't know how long we were kissing, but when we broke it, we were slightly breathing heavily and I felt my face slightly burning up at the sudden realization.

I just kissed a boy....and I liked it....

(Next Day)

I was sitting down during lunch and lost in thought. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking of the kiss I had with the emerald-eyed boy and how much I liked it.

I slightly ran my tongue along my bottom lip, somehow craving the cherry flavor on his lips along of how warm and soft his lips were, somehow softer than my girlfriend. I don't even know his name.

Letting out a low groan, I started rubbing my temple, completely confused of my mixed feelings; I knew that I shouldn't like it and I knew that it's wrong to like it......but it felt so right.

Scowling a bit, I quietly stood up and walked out of the room to take a small stroll before lunchtime is over.

Once in the hallway, I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw a familiar boy with the same bright emerald eyes and before I knew it, I walked up to the boy, grabbing his arm and pulled him close, instantly connecting our lips.

My girlfriend quickly left my mind as it was replaced with the boy in front of me along with the same cherry flavor on his soft lips. Suddenly from the corner of my eye, I caught sight of my girlfriend at the distance, but instead of being angry, I saw her holding out her phone with a big grin and a small nosebleed.

Seems like my girlfriend doesn't mind it.

------------------

She really doesn't mind xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-