Turned into a Mudkip

If you are confused, then go read the first part of this story on my 'Youtubers Oneshot' with the same title to understand what's going on

So yeah

Enjoy

------------------

Turned into a Mudkip

"Ian?" Crainer softly called out as he took a peak inside the room, only to see the older male on the bed, face down and buried his face into the pillow.

He heard the older softly groan, causing him to giggle a bit before quietly stepping inside, closing the door behind and walked towards the bed before getting on the bed and moving over the male and sitting on the older's waist, which caused him to let out a low grunt.

"What do you want Crainer" Ian asked in a muffed voice. Crainer didn't say anything as he lowered himself, laying on top of Ian, placing his chin on Ian's right shoulder and started petting his fin in a relaxing way.

Ian tensed up from the gesture before moving his head up, placing his chin on the pillow before letting out soft groans and purrs, slowly relaxing.

The smaller saw how relaxed the older was and smiled a bit before wrapping his left arm around Ian's mid-section, spooning him while still petting him.

The gesture lasted for ten minutes before Crainer stopped when he heard soft snoring coming from Ian, which he smiled. 'Knew that would work' he thought before stirring a bit, getting himself comfortable before cuddling against the older and within a few minutes, Crainer fell asleep as well.

--------------------------

So yeah sorry if it's short, but that's all I got for this

Also that would be a cute picture XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-