A New Order

First off, I want to explain that this is based on a game called Slendytubbies 3 so their forms will be different and in tubbies form and also I'll draw them if you all want that so you won't be confused

And also I tweaked things a bit so yeah

Enjoy

----------

He didn't know how long he had walked or even been awake, but for one thing he knows that he felt extremely uncomfortable and in pain. His light brown fur was sticky and a bit tangled from both the sweat and a bit of dried blood as well as his shirt sticking to his chest as well as his palms sweating, but he still have a tight grip on his dagger.

He looked down at the culprit for a few moments before turning away and started to walk up the small hill to wait for the military to arrive when he stopped, his ears twitching from the small sound coming from behind and when he turned around, he quickly inhaled in shock when he saw who it was.

Standing a few feet away from him, there was a tubby with dark brown fur and was wearing a long sleeve dark blue shirt which was slightly ripped and bloodied, dark gray pants and shoes. The tubby was also missing his sunglasses, revealing his eyes to be glowing navy blue eyes with the whites replaced with black and black substance dripping down his cheeks like tears and a strand dripping from the corner of his mouth.

He stiffens his gasp and covered his mouth in shock, "I-Ian..." he softly called out which the tubby clearly heard it and tilted his head with a slight grin, revealing his sharp teeth.

"Hello Crainer....I'm glad to finally catch up to you" Ian calmly said before starting to walk towards the shocked tubby. Though Ian was close enough for Crainer to quickly snap out of his shock and swiftly pointed the dagger at Ian, "Stay back!" he cried out as he tearfully glared at Ian, whom stopped, not even looking scared by the dagger.

"What's wrong....I thought you would be happy to see me" Ian stated in a slight confused tone, making Crainer glare harder, "Y-You tried to kill me" Crainer said through his teeth, keeping a tight grip on the dagger. "Mm....it is true" Ian admitted, "But it was necessary" Ian added. "Necessary!" Crainer said shocked, "There's not necessary about killing me!" he growled out and, in his anger, stepped closer and pressed the dagger against Ian's neck, drawing a bit of blood, which was colored dark red almost black due to the infection. Not really caring about the dagger, Ian stepped closer, not caring about the blade drawing more blood or Crainer's shocked expression, and gently pressed his hand against Crainer's cheek in a smoothing way, just the way Crainer remembered before the infection.

"It was Crainer.....the creator was right, we were weak in our former forms, but he helped and made us stronger and better" Ian started explaining, "The reason I wanted to kill you so you could be reborn stronger" he added with a soft coo and lightly rubbing his thumb against Crainer's smooth skin.

"Would you like that? Join me and we can make this world better" Ian softly offered as he leaned down when Crainer unconsciously pulled the dagger away with a thoughtful expression.

'Better? Just me and Ian together....' Crainer thought before looking up at Ian. "I know you'll make the right choice~" Ian coos, waiting for his answer.

Crainer could feel Ian's cold breath brush against his cheek, 'Join him or not...' he thought with a frown.

-------------

Which will Crainer choose? Join Ian or not? Make your choice xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-