Reassurance

I think around 6 or 7 months is when the mood swings go crazy XD

Warning Mpreg (because for fucking sakes stop msging me hate about mpreg, not saying any names, just because they didn't see ot pay attention to the warning)

Enjoy
-------------

"SSUNDEE!!!"

Ian jumped a bit, hearing his husband loudly calling him by his code name, which almost always bad.

He looked away from the television, only to see that his husband was towering over him from over the couch with an angry expression.

'Oh no, what is it this time' Ian thought with a frightened expression before getting off the couch. " I-Is there somet-" Ian started asking when he was roughly grabbed by the collar of his shirt and surprisingly lifted up by the smaller's incredible strength and pulled close to Crainer's face.

"I WANT TO SAY A FEW THINGS TO YOU THAT I NEED GETTING OFF MY CHEST SO YOU BETTER LISTEN!" Crainer started shouting at the top of his lungs, terrifying Ian a bit, but when he tried to speak up, Crainer glared at him.

"NO, YOU FUCKING SHUT IT AND LISTEN! IT HAD BEEN VERY DIFFICULT FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS FOR ME! AND I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST INTEREST IN ME, BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE YOUR TAKING ME FOR GRANTED" Crainer started crying out while shaking the shocked Ian back and forth.

Normally Ian would try to reassure him that he wouldn't take his husband for granted, but at the moment, was too scared to speak up.

"BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WON'T BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT FOR DOING THIS TO ME!! NOW I KNOW THAT I'M SCREAMING AT YOU AND SOUNDING ANGRY BUT I REALLY LOVE YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL KEEP HELPING ME THOUGH THESE HARD TIMES!! SO FUCKING NOD YOU HEAD IN AGREEMENT BEFORE I GET MORE ANGRY!!" Crainer growled at Ian, ready to explode at any moment.

Ian quickly nodding with a nervous smile and sweat gathering om his forehead, " Y-Yes honey I-I love you too" the older quickly said.

Soon enough, Crainer's expression soon melted into happiness and dropped Ian.

"Aww, I'm glad to hear that sweetie~ Phew that felt good to let out" Crainer commented with a light giggle before walking off to get a snack.

Ian was left on the couch with a shocked expression at what had happened.

'That was intense' Ian thought before deciding to take a quick cold shower.
---------
Welp never mess with Crainer when he's with child XD

Comment down of what you think and yeah

Piper out-