Sexting

Ehhhh, this is actually my first time writing a sexting oneshot and I might had messed it up but OH WELL!

Warning: Sexual stuff, but not full smut

Enjoy

------------

'I wish this will end' Ian thought with a frown as he was listening to them talking.

He was sitting in a meeting for nearly an hour and he knew that it was important and all, but he really wish that it would be over soon so he could head back home and cuddle with his fiance.

Then he felt his cell vibrate and sneakily pulled it out to read the message.

'When is the meeting over? I miss you'

Ian softly smiles when he read the text message and quickly sent one back, 'The meeting is almost over love' then he waited for a few minutes to receive another message.

'I wish you were here with me'

'I wish so too' Ian thought with a silent sigh before sending his love to Crainer before placing the cell down and turn his focus back to the meeting.

A thirty minutes had passed when Ian received another message which when he checked it, he saw that it was a video message. 'I wonder what he send me' Ian thought as he lowered his sounds before pushing play, but nearly let out a gasp when he saw what was on the video.

((AN: When it's like this, its from the video, just wanted to say that))

Crainer was sitting on their bed while only wearing one of Ian's shirt that reached down to his mid thighs and slightly exposing his left shoulder.

"Hey Ian, I hope you enjoy the show~" Crainer purr out with a sultry grin before slowly moving his hand under the shirt.

Ian quickly paused the video, now sporting bright red cheeks and looks around to check if anyone was paying attention, which luckily they didn't and Ian look back to the video.

He saw Crainer had lifted the shirt up to his stomach, revealing that the Dane wasn't wearing under the shirt and was slowly pumping himself while letting out soft moans. After a few moments passed by, Crainer's face was lightly flushed and was fully hard with pre-cum slightly covering his hand.

Then Crainer started moving onto his knees and moves his other hand down, which Ian instantly figured out where and bit his bottom lip as he watched Crainer slowly fingering himself and letting out louder moans. "Ahh~ I-Ian f-faster~" Crainer moans out in a daze as he quickens his pace which letting out more moans. "I-I want more Ian~" Crainer begged as he pushed two more fingers in himself, stretching himself more.

Crainer suddenly gasp in pleasure before thrusting his fingers in faster, moaning loudly at each thrust and soon started pumping himself, bringing him closer to his release. His expression turned into pure pleasure as Crainer let out a loud moan, almost screaming Ian's name and came on both his hand and on the bed sheets.

A few seconds later, Crainer pulled his fingers out and sat back while softly panting. Then he looked at his cum-covered hand and, slightly surprising Ian, started to lick the cum off before looking at the camera and gave it a small grin. "I hope you enjoyed that Ian~ I hope you'll want to play when you come back~" Crainer coos out before reaching towards the camera to end it.

Ian stared at his cell with a slightly surprised look. 'My innocent fiance send this to me.....well not so innocent anymore' Ian thought with a slight smirk at the end and chuckles a bit before suddenly jumping when he felt a hand on his shoulder and quickly closed down his cell.

He turn to see that it was Sky. "Hey Ian, you do know that the meeting had ended a few minutes ago right?" Sky asked Ian with his eyebrow raised in question.

Ian blushed more before nodding with a slightly nervous grin, "S-Sorry, I kinda dozed off a bit" Ian slightly lied. Sky looked at him questioningly one more time before nodding and quickly left Ian alone.

After watching hi leave the room, Ian sigh out in relief, glad that Sky didn't notice his 'problem' before turning his cell up and sent a message, 'When I get home, you better be in bed' then a few seconds later, he received a response.

'I'll be waiting~'

-----------------

Yeah, no full smut, sorry xD

Again I tried xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-