Love Through Time (Bad Ending)

Mwhahahaha!!

Someone wanted me to write a 'Bad Ending' of this story so yeah

*runs away*

Enjoy

-----------

Love Through Time (Bad Ending) - Crundee

Ian could feel the adrenaline pumping throughout his body as he took down the squids left and right. He could hear his friends handling their own battles as well as the other recruits. He could also hear bodies hitting the ground, but knew that it was from the squids.

As he was fighting against an unnaturally strong squid, quickly taking it down, he heard someone releasing the bow behind and someone yelling out, which made him tense up in fear, realizing who it was. In a split second, Ian turned around, hoping to save him but then felt something warm splatter against his face and chest and inhaled sharply.

The person in front of him was Crainer and he took the hit for Ian. The arrows landed in the right side of his chest, his stomach and his mid-thigh.

Ian could feel his whole world slow down and the background sounds became dim as he watched Crainer sway a bit before slowly falling backwards. The squid ahead simply reached back to grab more arrows, but before he could shoot, Ian was instantly in front of him and harshly swung the sword at his neck, sinking it in deep into his neck, almost decapitating him.

The squid choked out a gurgle before falling backwards and Ian quickly ran back to Crainer, gently picking him up, 'No No No, not again!' Ian panicked as he ran back to the base with Crainer in his arms, slowly bleeding out. He could feel a hand weakly griping his shirt as he ran down to the basement, knowing what he had to do to save Crainer. "I-It hurts" Crainer weakly cried out with tears going down his cheeks which broke Ian's heart.

Once inside, Ian kneels down, placing Crainer flat on the ground. "Okay okay...I'm going to remove the arrows, Crainer.....I'll save you" Ian softly said, hoping to reassure him. Crainer gave Ian a weak smile, "I-I trust you Ian....I love you" Crainer slowly trailed off, passing out from the pain. Ian felt happiness for a few second, knowing that his feelings were returned before becoming determined to save him more and quickly went to work.

But throughout the process, Ian's hands kept shaking and no matter what he did, Ian couldn't stop it and it cost him.

As he was working on removing one of the arrows, his hands slipped and caused the arrow to sink in deeper, causing more damage and more blood flowing out, making Ian panic. "No no no no" he started stuttering out, trying to stop the blood flow the best he can and he could hear Crainer's heart beating slower and slower.

Ian inhaled sharply when he heard the heart beat one last time before silence, sending dread throughout his body. "N-No...." Ian softly said, feeling his whole world crashing down once away lost his love. "I-I wasn't fast enough...." he could feel tears starting to gather in his eyes as he shakily picked Crainer up, holding him close as he moved back against the wall, sitting down.

Ian felt so empty, realizing that he lost his chance that was given to him.

Xxxxxx

It been a few hours and Ian haven't moved from his spot, still holding Crainer close. He felt completely numb and have been silently wishing for it to be a dream, but knew that it was a lie. As he was blankly staring at the wall, he suddenly thought of something and slowly let out an empty smile.

'I'll be with you soon'

Xxxxxx

It been a few hours since the battle ended and the commanders were inside, making sure everyone was alive and okay. During the check up, Ty quickly pointed out about Ian's disappearance, making everyone worried and started searching for him.

During the search, Husky was the one whom found the couple and quickly got the rest. Seto quickly looked over them and revealed to the others that Crainer bled out and Ian took a strong potion of posion, killing himself as he showed the others an emtpy bottle.

The information that was given sent despair and sadness throughout their bodies as they lost two of their friends that day.

----------------

Yeah sorry if the ending seem rush but yeah

Comment down of what you think and yeah

Piper out-