A Drunk Ian is a Funny Ian

Don't worry, its nothing sexual so yeah

Just a little comedy and yeah

Little summary: Sky and Ty sneakily gave Ian a cup of whine during a party and Crainer had to bring him home drunk, which had some interesting results

Enjoy

----------

"Okay Ian, I think I should take you home" Crainer said as he wrapped the older's arm around his own shoulders, helping him stand.

Ian let out a cheeky laugh and leans against Crainer, his face bright red from being drunk. "Oh come on Crainer~ The fun haven't even begun" Ian happily slurred, but followed Crainer as they walked out of the house and towards their home.

During the walk, Ian was happily blabbering random stuff in a slur, which Crainer would sometimes answer back or laugh a bit at the silliest comments. The Danish would sometimes have to hold Ian up whenever the older would slowly stumble a bit, but he managed it.

Soon enough they made it to the house and Crainer quickly pulled the keys from Ian's pocket, unlocked the door and walked inside before using his foot to close the door behind and started walking towards their shared bedroom. "Here we go" Crainer sigh out in relief as he pushed Ian on the bed.

Then Crainer started removing Ian's shoes and jacket, but as he was about to remove Ian's belt, Ian started squirming a bit, pushing his hands away.

"No! I don't want to have sex with you! I'm married and faithful!" Ian loudly said as he pushed Crainer away.

The Danish stared at his husband in slight shock before slowly started laughing, feeling warmth in his chest, glad that even when he's drunk, Ian would always remain faithful to him.

"Calm down Ian" Crainer said as he sat down besides him and started running his fingers through Ian's hair, carefully untying his ponytail. "Just sleep" he coos, smiles a bit when Ian stops struggling and became limp, passing out.

Chuckling a bit, Crainer stayed up for a few more hours before falling asleep.

---------------

Its just something fun to do

Also sorry for it being short so yeah

Welp, Ian is a happy drunk idk XD

Also I decided to not do the contest, well I was hoping for more people to reply, but yeah *shrugs* But I'm still posting the new book so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out0