Lie part one

This is just part one of the three-shot story so yeah

Also this is in Crainer's POV and this have some elements from both minecraft and real life and its like a high school AU

Also warning: mention of mpreg

Enjoy

-------------

Its just a same routine.

Me keeping my head down while I see you with your 'girlfriend' and friends.

What happened to us Ian?

Even before high school, we were the best of friends. We've done everything together.

I guess being more popular is more important than me.

You became the popular one with better grades, being the captain of most sports as well as being one of the most handsome men in school.

While I became one of the outcast where no one acknowledge me, other than using me for my smarts.

The only time you'll ever acknowledge me is when we see each other walking out of our homes since we're next door neighbors, but even then that breaks my heart.

There were times that I wish I could change things to where we're best friends again and even became more than friends, but I couldn't find myself wanting that since you seem to be so happy with your life and you have that great smile whenever you are with your 'girlfriend'.

So I'll try to forget about my own feelings for the sake of your happiness.

Xxxx

Damn you Ian....no matter how hard I tried to forget about you.....you always seem to find a way to make me love you more.

Damn my own curiosity.

If I never went to that pre graduation party of yours....maybe I wouldn't be in this mess.

But you were so loving and made sure that I wasn't in any pain when we made love in your room, but at the same time I felt guilty.....I was slightly tipsy, but mostly aware, but you were fully drunk and I should have stopped you, but I didn't.

Now I'm suffering the consequence of our action.....though I couldn't find myself telling you since I'm sure that you wouldn't remember the tender moment we had.

Don't worry Ian, I'll make sure that I won't ruin your life and future....luckily we graduate a week after that party and I have enough money from working part-time to move away from this little town since I don't want to have a life in the judgemental town as well as not interfering with your life.

And maybe one day, we'll meet up at a one glance and you'll finally find someone that will love you like I do....

Xxxxx

It had been a few years since we last seen each other....so I hope that you are happy Ian.

Though a small part wanted you to be here to see how grown up our daughter after five years even though it made my heart hurt every time I see her.

Xxxx

"Gertrude don't wonder off too far" I called out as I watched her run to the playground with a small smile.

xxxx

Even though it had been a struggle to get where I am now, it had been worth it.

But I was taken by complete surprise when I found you once more.

Xxxx

"Mommy can we get ice cream?" Gertrude asked as I picked her up and nodded. "Of course, what kind of flavor you want?" I asked her while walking away from the park and towards an ice cream store that was nearby.

But I only took a few steps outside of the park when I heard a familiar voice that made me freeze up. I slowly turned around to see the one person I had hope to avoid.

"Ian...."

-------------

Dun dun duuun

I tried here xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-