He Would Be Proud

Another family gen oneshot so yeah

Enjoy

-----------

"Hey sweetie"

Gertrude quickly looked up to see her dad standing by the doorway with a smile. "Dad!" she happily cried out before moving towards him and hugged him tightly, "I knew that you'd make it" she said with a smile making him chuckle before placing a hand on her head, being careful with her hairstyle.

"I would never miss my little girl's wedding" he said with a smile as they pulled away. "So where's your brother?" he asked. "He's out there with the others" she said with a small grin.

"Ah" he chuckles a bit before placing a kiss on her forehead, "So everything is ready?" he asked receiving a nod in return.

As Gertrude was doing some last minute make-up, her father was staring at her with a far-away look in his eyes along with a small frown.

He still couldn't believe that his little girl was finally getting married. He could still remember when he first held her in his arms.

'I wish you were here to see this' he thought before he quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand brush against his cheek and saw that it was Gertrude.

"Please don't cry dad" she said as she wiped away a lone tear while Ian lightly smiles at her before gripping her hand, "S-Sorry, I shouldn't be depressed on your big day" he said though Gertrude still look worried before they both heard the music playing.

"I guess it's starting" Ian said before grabbing her hand, "Come on, don't want to be late" he chuckles making Gertrude laugh before becoming nervous.

"W-What if she's not there o-or i-if I trip o-or" Gertrude started to ramble in a worried tone when Ian stopped her by giving her a side hug, "Sweetie, don't stress yourself okay?" he said as he started to calm her down, "First off, she will be there and she will be amazed on how beautiful you look and I won't let you trip" he told her with a smile.

Gertrude slowly smiles at her father's reassurance and soon hooked her arm around his and gave him a smile which reminded Ian of his husband. "Thank you dad" she told him making Ian smile and slightly tightens his grip.

Soon enough the door in front of them slowly opened and Ian led her daughter down the lane towards her soon-to-be-wife.

'You would be so proud of her Crainer'

----------------

Most of you have probably realized what had happen so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-