Derp

Okay so I made my first Crundee one shot and yeah, I literately wrote this in one day so yeah

Little summary: There was a surprise attack from the squids and Ian/Ssundee got hurt which caused his other self, Derp, to appear and started attacking everyone and Crainer was brought in to help

The way I saw that Ian have two personality, if you can himself, Ian and Derp, so they both love Crainer and he love them back so yeah

Warning: Back fighting scene, cussing and mild smut

Enjoy

------------

Derp – Crundee

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Groaning a bit, Crainer slowly woke up from his nap, hearing rapid knocking on his front door. "What the crap man" he mutters, getting off of his couch and walked to the door, opening it. "Hell- Sparklez?" he said, staring at the man standing by the doorway, breathing heavy and looking like he just got in a fight.

"C-Crainer! No time t-to explain!" he breathlessly said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out, causing him to yelp from the pull. "B-Bro! What's going on" Crainer asked him, trying to keep up with him as they were running towards the base. "I-Ian" Jordan quickly said which Crainer understood and started running with him.

(At the Base)

"Where the hell is Sparklez!" quickly dodged a large fireball

"He said he knows how to stop Ian!" hides behind a large tree

"Well he better hurry up!" Quickly brings out a bow and fires an arrow at the flying figure, which they flew out of the way and fires another fireball at Mitch, who was quickly pulled to the side by Jerome.

"Damn it Ian! Stop!" Husky yelled out, quickly dousing a fireball that was aiming at him.

"Ian's not here, please leave a message after you die!" Ian yelled out and slammed down on the ground, causing the ground to violently shake. "AHH!" Ty scream when a large hole suddenly appeared underneath him and quickly grabbed on the edge, "SHIT!" he cursed out, trying to climb out. "TY" Sky yelled out and started running towards him, but he suddenly felt a slight pain in his leg and something stopping him. Quickly looks back, he saw a small dagger shaped rock, stabbed into his pant leg against the ground, cutting into his leg as well.

"Damn it" Sky cursed and tried to pull the rock out, gaining small cuts on his hands. Seeing him trapped, Ian was about to throw a boulder at Sky to crush him.

"IAN"

Everyone heard it and turns to the voice and saw Crainer standing tall, not afraid with Sparklez standing behind him, panting a bit. "Sparklez! What is he doing here!? Get him out of here!" Jerome yelled at him from behind a tree. Both men didn't listen as Crainer started walking up to the floating figure. Ian, surprising everyone watching, didn't try to hurt the approaching figure and simply stared at him.

Wincing a bit when he felt the fire brushing against his skin, Crainer stopped in front of Ian and looked up. He saw that Ian was missing his sunglasses, "Derp" he called out, which Derp tilts his head in response. "What's wrong bro" he asked in an concern tone, "Meanie hurt Ian" Derp told him, slowly lowering himself in front of Crainer.

Crainer looked over Derp's shoulder, looking at Sky, who mouthed 'Squids' back to him. "Then why are you attacking them?" he asked, slowly placed a hand on Derp's cheek, who leaned against his hand, "Feel threaten by them" he said sniffing a bit, "Had to protect Ian" he said, shaking a bit. Crainer sighs and pulled him into a hug, feeling Derp nuzzling against his neck, "Shhh, it's alright, you're not in danger anymore" he coos at Derp, slowly calming him down.

Seeing Crainer calming the older man, Husky quickly ran to Ty, helping him up, while Mitch and Jerome ran to Sky, helping him. Seeing them moving, Derp growled deeply and pulled Crainer close in a protective grip, causing the five men to tense up, getting ready for an attack. "Hush" Crainer huffed, pulling Derp, who was glaring at them, away from them.

Quickly walking around them, Sparklez ran to the five men, "You guys okay?" he asked, "Well considering having a ROCK pinning me down, yes I'm okay" Sky said kinda sarcastically, finally getting the rock out with Jerome's help. "At least your alive" Sparklez said, rolling his eyes.

(Elsewhere)

After making it home, Derp quickly pushed Crainer on the couch and moved on top of him, nuzzling against his chest and what it sounds like purring. Giggling at the action, Crainer holed him close, gently stroking his hair, causing Derp to purr louder. He slowly leans down and kissed his forehead, which Derp lightly blushed and turns around, looking up at Crainer.

"Love us?" Derp asked him, looking at him, which Crainer nodded. "I love both of you" he answered, smiling softly, then leans down, gently kissing him. Derp quickly kissed him back, almost roughly, causing Crainer to moan softly.

They kissed for a minute before pulling away, a line of spit between them.

Derp smirks devilishly and turns back around, pinning Crainer down, roughly kissing him again as he slips a hand under his shirt, causing him to moan loudly, kissing him back and wrapping his arms around his neck.

(Next Morning >: D)

It was early morning when the sunlight peaked through the window and brushed against Ian's face, slowly waking him up.

Groaning a bit, he raised his hand up, rubbing his face, slowly opening his eyes. "Huh" he mutters, not remembering how he got back home. Blinking a bit, he was about to get up when he felt something on his chest and looked down and lightly blushed.

He saw Crainer, lying on top of him, sleeping and naked. 'What happened' he thought and quickly heard chuckling in the back of his mind and instantly got memories of last night. 'Crainer's the only person who can keep up with him' Ian thought, chuckling a bit and started to gently shake him, waking him up.

Crainer moans softly, slowly waking up. "Mmm....." he moans, slowly opening his eyes and looked up. "Hey......back I see" he said smiling, which Ian smiles back, "Yeah, had fun I see" he said back smirking, causing Crainer to blush and burying his face against Ian's chest, which he started chuckling, pulling Crainer close.

"Shut up, you jerk" Crainer said, his voice muffled, lightly hitting his chest. "Love you too" Ian said, leaning down, kissing his forehead. Giggling, Crainer looked up at him smiling before leaning up, kissing him. Ian hummed against his lips before kissing him back, pulling him closer.

Crainer moans a bit when he felt Ian's member brush against his entrance. Hearing it, Ian smirks and pulls away, gripping his hips. "Ready for round two?" he asked, which Crainer nodded, gripping his shoulders, "Yeah" he answered, smiling.

---------------------

So yeah what do you guys think?

Also I didn't feel like writing smut in this, buuuuuuuuut if you guys want me to, just tell me in the comments and I'll make a separate one on both if you guys want me to so yeah

Comment down of what you guys think of this and yeah

Piper out-