The Mob Boss' Lover

This was actually a funny story since I never intended to add smut, but then again I wasn't really paying attention and when I did, I was halfway through it so I decided to just keep going

Warning: Mild violence, drug use and smut

Enjoy

------------

"P-Please Ian, I-I promise to get your m-money next week" the man weakly cried out before getting cut off by a harsh punch in the stomach, leaving him breathless.

Letting out a hum, Ian silently pulled his cigar out of his mouth and stood up, stepping close to the downed man. "Oh James James James.....you said the same exact thing last week...and the week before that" Ian stated as faint smoke seeped through his lips. "You seem to forget that I have eyes everywhere and what did I learn?" Ian rhetorically asked while ignoring James' pained and fearful whimpers as well as his men's quiet snickering. "I learned that you've been using the money that you have been 'saving to pay me back' to find your fucking way out of MY FUCKING CITY!" Ian soon yelled out in an angry tone before suddenly kicking James' stomach.

Soon Ian harshly gripped James' hair, yanking his head up. "I quickly figured that you wouldn't pay me back the first time, but I was being a 'kind' person and waited for you to change your mind...mostly because I'm sure that you wanted your family safe" the boss said with a slight smirking, seeing how James reacted to the mention of said family.

"D-Don't hurt them! I-I swear that I-I'll pay you back!" James cried out making Ian scoff before letting go and stepped back while taking another drag of his cigar.

Chuckling a bit, Ian soon turned around while signalling his men, "Oh James.....its far too late" Ian simply said before walking out of the room while ignoring James' screams before it was cut off by the door closing.

"Tch...coward" Ian clicked his tongue before walking through the hallway. Soon he heard footsteps behind him and quickly saw that it was his second-in-command, Jordan. "Talk to me" Ian simply said. Jordan slightly cleared his throat, "S-So...are we going after his family?" he asked the boos in a slight nervous tone. Slightly smiling, Ian shook his head before removing the cigar again, "No, he didn't care about his family" Ian stated before sighing, "You can go home Jordan" he said.

"T-Thanks Ian, have a nice night" Jordan said before walking away as Ian watched him leave before checking his wristwatch to see that it was nearly midnight.

'I'll let my men take care of the mess' Ian thought as he started to walk out of the place to head back home.

Xxxx

Ian quietly opened the bedroom door, stepping in with a small yawn and sat on the bed.

Letting out a deep sigh, Ian soon started rubbing his forehead before suddenly feeling a soft touch on his shoulders, though he didn't flinched, knowing who was behind him.

"I thought you fell asleep" Ian stated with a small smile when he heard a light laugh before feeling a soft kiss on the back of his neck. "I wanted to wait" he heard his lover said before feeling his hands slide down to his chest and felt him pressed against his back.

Smiling more, Ian gently grabbed his lover's hand before turning his head, "You should at least get some sleep Crainer" he said though Crainer simply kissed him in response.

Smiling through the kiss, Ian silently turned around and gently pushed Crainer onto the bed, still kissing him. Seeing how Crainer was simply wearing an over-sized shirt made it easier for Ian to simply raise his shirt up though not completely removing them and quickly noticed something.

"Already planned this?" Ian said with a slight smirk, seeing Crainer naked underneath the over-sized shirt. Crainer lightly blushed, "I-I thought that you might need some de-stressing" the smaller said with a small smile making Ian chuckle before leaning down, placing soft kisses along Crainer's chest and stomach while listening to the other's soft moans and gasp.

"Mm~" letting out a soft moan, Crainer tangled his fingers into Ian's hair while lightly pressing his legs against the older's sides, holding him close. Soon he let out a loud gasp when he felt Ian bite his right nipple, "I-Ian~" Crainer moan out while slightly tugging at his hair.

Letting out a low groan, Ian started biting and sucking on the smaller's nipple while moving his hand down to the other's entrance, wanting to prep his lover but he quickly noticed something.

Ian pulled away from Crainer's chest and looked up at with a slight look of surprise. "You really planned everything" Ian stated with a slight chuckle, seeing his lover's face turning red before nodding. Smiling more, Ian moved up and gently kissed Crainer, whom quickly kissed back, while quickly lowering his pants and boxers enough to free his erected member and placed his hands underneath Crainer's knees and lifted them over his own shoulders.

Even though Crainer had fully prepared himself, Ian still wanted to be gentle and slowly pushed in, groaning at the warmth and tightening feeling while Crainer let out a loud moan.

Once fully inside, Ian gripped the smaller's hips and started to slowly thrust in and out while listening to Crainer letting out soft gasp and moans.

Soon Crainer started moving his hands under the other's shirt and ran his fingers along Ian's chest and stomach, feeling every trace of muscle and thin scars. "H-Harder" Crainer begged before crying out in pleasure as the older did what he said and thrusts in harder and faster.

"Mm~" Ian groan out before leaning down and started placing small bites on Crainer's neck, making him moans louder and tilted his head back, giving Ian more room.

Feeling himself growing closer, Ian started giving Crainer quick pumps while rubbing his thumb along the slit. "Mm!" Crainer loudly moans as he slowly tightens making the older groan a bit before he quickens his pace and bit down hard.

"I-Ian!" Crainer cried out in pleasure as he suddenly came on Ian's hand and shirt. The older groan out, feeling his member being squeezed and did a few more hard thrusts before cumming inside and slightly sank his nails into Crainer's hips.

Ian did a few shallow thrust before slowly stopping and slowly pulled away from Crainer's neck, lightly panting. Letting out a soft moan, Crainer looked up at the older and quickly kissed him while running his fingers through Ian's hair.

Soon Ian pulled away and slowly pulled out making Crainer moan out and shiver from the sensation and watched Ian remove his shirt and used it to clean the smaller up before throwing it at the floor. "Ian" Crainer slightly groan making Ian laugh and lowered his shirt down, covering him once more and fixed his pants. "Don't worry, I'll clean it tomorrow" Ian promised as he laid beside Crainer and pulled him close while placing a loving kiss on his forehead.

Yawning more, Crainer cuddled against Ian and quickly fell asleep while Ian held him close.

Even though Ian was seen as a ruthless mob boss, the only person that had seen Ian being sweet and loving was his own lover.

-----------

Eh so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-