A Little Push

Hehe this is based on their pixelmon server so yeah

Also I got the first smut finished and now doing the second one since I want to post them all at once so yeah

Enjoy

-----------

Most of the time they are together, she mostly act more like a mother than a friend to her little trainer. She was also glad that she was in her final form since it would be easier to protect her innocent trainer from anyone who tries to take advantage of him and when someone does, she would always sent a fireball at them to keep them away.

Though there was one man that she didn't mind getting close to her trainer. She heard her trainer calling the man 'Ian' and she knew that he was the perfect mate for her trainer, though she doesn't understand why they don't act upon that.

She always catch the scent of different hormones coming off of them whenever they are together and one time she caught a whiff of arousal from 'Ian' when he was watching her trainer with his shirt off, but was confused when he didn't go to mate with her trainer.

After a few more observations, Charizard decided to take matters into her own claws.

Xxxxxx

She walked up to her trainer from behind and lean down, biting down the back of his shirt and lifts him up, like a Persian would with their litter, causing her trainer to let out a surprise yelp.

"H-hey!?" Crainer exclaimed in surprise as he curled up, letting himself get carried since he didn't want to get his shirt ripped.

Whenever Crainer tries to ask, Charizard would simply growl making Crainer huff in annoyance and cross his arms.

Waiting for his Pokemon to stop, Crainer had slowly started daydreaming, not realizing that his Charizard was walking towards a man, whom was leaning against a tree, resting.

Crainer soon snapped out of his daydream when he was suddenly dropped on something warm and then heard a familiar yelp of surprise. From the corner of his eye, he saw his Charizard laying down in front of him , slightly curled up before closing her eyes.

He turn to see what he landed on before his face started burning up when he saw that he was sitting on Ian's lap, whom was surprised.

"I-Ian!?" Crainer exclaimed. Quickly recovering from his surprise, Ian took the chance to wrap his arms around the Danish's waist and nuzzles the smaller's neck, relaxing once more, though he felt Crainer tensing up a bit.

"I-Ian?" Crainer slightly questioned though he was silenced by Ian's hushing. "Shh...sleep" Ian simply told him as he tightens his grip around Crainer's waist.

"O-Okay" Crainer lightly blushing as he lean against his friend and secret crush while mentally excited at the closeness.

As the two were cuddling against each other, Charizard opened her eye to see her trainer getting comfortable on his mate's lap and was glad that her trainer was happy.

-----------

So yeah it was through the Charizard's POV kind of so yeah xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-