Easter Day

So yeah

Happy Easter Day

Also warning: Smut :p

Enjoy

--------------

'I wonder what Crainer want?' Ian thought as he was walking towards Crainer's house. Earlier that day, Ian got a text message from Crainer, asking for him to come over since he have a surprise. Which Ian was slightly curious of what the surprise was and started heading towards the house.

Ian quickly made it to the house, walked up to the door and unlocked it, using the key that Crainer had given to him and walked inside, closing the door behind.

Once inside, Ian instantly noticed that the lights were all off, but he simply shook that off and started heading towards the bedroom. "Crainer" Ian called out as he was walking up the stairs. "I'm here!" Ian heard him call out from the bedroom. 'I wonder what....is...the surprise...' Ian started asking himself as he opened the bedroom door, but stopped at the scene before him.

Laying on the bed was Crainer, whom was laying on his stomach with his legs up, slightly swinging a bit, his elbows on the bed and his head resting on the palms of his hands. The Danish was wearing a light purple jumpsuit that is shoulder-less, sleeve-less and leg-less and a blue collar around his neck with a bell attached to it. But the most surprising thing that Ian saw was the rabbit ears on top of the Danish's head and a fluffy tail coming out form his lower back and was more surprised when one of the ears twitched a bit.

Ian silently swallowed back a bit as he was staring at Crainer while feeling something stir within him.

Crainer let out a giggle when he noticed Ian's problem and pushed himself onto his knees, sitting on his legs. "Hey Ian~ I'm glad you made it~" Crainer purred out making Ian shiver from the tone.

Quickly clearing his throat, Ian started walking towards the bed, "What's all this Crainer?" Ian asked, his eyes darkening a bit.

"Well~" Crainer started saying as he reached up, grabbing the front of Ian's shirt and pulling him down, "Since today is Easter....I thought that we could celebrate it~" Crainer coos out while running his hands down Ian's chest before moving them under his shirt, making Ian groan out and placed his hands on the Danish's hips and leans down, kissing the smaller, whom quickly kissed him back.

Then Ian started pushing Crainer back on the bed and hovering over him while lightly rubbing the smaller's sides.

End

--------------

Trolololo

Sorry I had to do it, its April Fools Day XD

Buy don't worry, I'll post the real in a few hours so yeah XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-