Face Down

I was listening to this music when I was writing a different oneshot and while listening to it, I suddenly have this idea and this oneshot came to be

So yeah

Also you guys can probably figure out who's POV is

Also the setting is in high school

Warning: Mention of abuse

Enjoy

-----------

Ever since I first saw you, I instantly fell in love but I somehow knew that you wouldn't really return those feelings so I decided to become your friend first. Thought after a few days I found out that you already have a boyfriend and after meeting him, instead of being jealous, I was angry of how he was treating you.

Even after hanging out and watching you two interact, I don't understand why you're still dating him.

Hey girl you know you drive me crazy

One look puts the rhythm in my hand

Still I'll never understand why you hang around

I see what's going down

It was my fault for assuming that he was just insulting you or making you feel bad, I never thought that he would resort to hitting you until I walked in the bathroom during lunch to see you standing in front of the mirror and putting on some make-up and for a split second I saw some dark bruises on you. Luckily you didn't hear me so I slipped out of the bathroom, but before I could carefully close the door, I heard you talking to yourself and slightly peaks inside.

"It's never gonna happen again -sniffing- he doesn't mean to -shakes head- he loves me...."

Cover up with make up in the mirror

Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again

You cry alone and then he swears he loves you

I was silently glaring at your boyfriend as he was pushing you around. I know that if I interfere, he would become worse, but I feel something pierce my heart every time he does something horrible to you. Does he think it makes him more of a man whenever he push you around because I don't think so, it makes him a coward.

I swear that his actions will one day backfire on him and I'll make sure that you won't be around him when it does.

Do you feel like a man

When you push her around?

Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end

As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect

Every action in this world will bear a consequence

If you wait around forever you will surely drown

I see what's going down

One day, I couldn't take it and had a talk to your boyfriend about treating you like trash and warned him on changing his attitude since even after all that abuse, I seen how much you still love him.

Though I hope that he listens to my warning.

I see the way you go and say you're right again

Say you're right again

Heed my lecture

To my horror, he didn't listen to my warning and I had to watch you from the distance take the brute of his anger.

I'm so sorry....

Do you feel like a man

When you push her around?

Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end

As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

Face down in the dirt

She said "This doesn't hurt!"

She said "I finally had enough!"

Face down in the dirt

She said "This doesn't hurt!"

She said "I finally had enough!"

After one day, I caught you limping through the empty hallway and not seeing you boyfriend anywhere, I ran towards you and gently grabbed your shoulder, feeling a sharp pain in my heart when I felt you flinch from my touch and silently pulled you into a hug and not even a second later, I heard you letting out a pained sob and soon felt my shirt getting wet but I ignored it as I held you tightly.

I also saw that you were at your limit with him and I do hope that you would finally end it with him since it hurts me seeing you in pain even though you always tell me that it doesn't hurt.

It hurts me even more when you lie.

One day she will tell you that she has had enough

It's coming round again

Do you feel like a man

When you push her around?

Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end

As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

Do you feel like a man

When you push her around?

Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end

As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

It was during lunch time when I suddenly saw you walking in and I was surprise to see you acting confident for the first time I met you and saw you walk towards your boyfriend. I slightly tensed up a bit in fear of watching you about to get hurt, but once again I was surprise when I saw you slap him and started to yell at him about not taking it anymore.

"I finally had enough!" you yelled at him, "We're through!" then I saw you walking away from your shocked ex-boyfriend.

Face down in the dirt

She said "This doesn't hurt!"

She said "I finally had enough!"

I quickly slipped out of the now quiet lunch room and followed you. I grabbed your arm and turned you around.

I was about to ask you if you were alright when you caught me by surprise when you instantly leaned close, pressing your lips against mine. Though I quickly snapped out of my shock and instantly kissed you back, finally happy that you'll be safe and I'll make sure that you'll always be safe when you're with me.

------------

So yeah, I had a bit of fun writing this xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-