Bobby

Just a short little fluff that's all and also we've made it to 9k, Yay also that means, we're getting closer to the 10k special chapter for anyone that wanted to enter so yeah

Also, pray for Bobby's recovery

Enjoy

----------

It was very early in the morning as Ian woke up from his power nap and was slowly getting out of bed and towards the living room, moving sluggishly.

Once he walked in the living room, he found his fiance on the couch, looking like he was about to pass out with a small pug on his lap. Then his eyes trailed to the small cast that was wrapped around the pug's front right paw and faintly remembered how terrified Benjamin looked when they saw that Bobby was bleeding from his paw.

Letting out a sigh, Ian walked to the Dane before sitting beside him and gently grabbed Bobby from Benjamin before placing the pug on his own lap and gently shook Benjamin's shoulders, quickly snapping him out of his drowsy daze.

"I-Ian?" Benjamin tiredly called out before letting out a big yawn, rubbing his eye. "Get some rest love, I'll watch him" Ian softly said making Benjamin slowly blink before frowning. "B-But-" the Dane started to say before Ian interrupted him once more, "No, you're tired and need sleep, I can look after Bobby" Ian calmly reassured his fiance.

Benjamin looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding, "F-Fine" he said, too tired to argue and move to lay his head on Ian's chest before quickly falling asleep. Ian wrapped his arm around the Dane's waist before grabbing a remote to watch some television with the volume on low while keeping an eye on the pug.

---------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-