In-Laws!?

Here is in the future where Ian and Crainer have a daughter who is four years old

Enjoy

---------

"Daddy!" Ian heard his daughter and looked around to see her running up to him. "Hey sweetie" Ian kneel down to his daughter's height and gave her a hug, "How was your first day of kindergarten?" Ian asked as they pulled away.

"It was great daddy! I made a new friend" Gertrude happily said with a grin. "What, that's great" Ian smiles back, happy for his daughter to have a friend on her first day.

Then the happy atmosphere was broken when his daughter said something that will shock Ian for a day.

"Her name is Betty and I like her so much that we are going to get married!" Gertrude happily said, still grinning happily which she didn't notice Ian froze up at her words.

'M-My little girl already likes someone a-and its the Merome's child!?' Ian thought before he suddenly have a horrified realization. 'We're going to be in-laws!?' he thought with a shocked and terrified expression while Gertrude was innocently staring at her dad, not noticing anything out of place.

Xxxxx

"Mommy, is daddy going to be okay?" Gertrude as her 'mom' whom softly laughs and simply pets her.

"Don't worry about him too much, he's going to be alright" Crainer happily said as he picked her up and walked out, leaving Ian sitting on the chair, still shocked and if anyone would look closely, they would have noticed a ghostly figure of Ian slightly hanging out of his mouth.

"Let's call your friend over for a play date" Crainer cheerfully suggested causing Gertrude to happily cheered, happy to see her friend.

---------------

Since Gertrude is Ian's little girl and when he heard that, Ian is in so much shock that one day, Ian and Crainer is going to be in-laws with Mitch and Jerome xD

Also its a good thing that Crainer likes them and also Betty is Merome's first child and is five years old so yeah

Just wanted to do a cute and comedy oneshot xD and also poor Ian

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-