Uranus

Just a short oneshot and most of you probably knew where this is from xD

Enjoy

-------------

"Welcome to the new world Crainer" Ian cheerfully exclaimed while him and the Dane were standing on top of a single tree.

"This looks awesome!" Crainer exclaimed as he looked around in awe while Ian was silently watching him with a smile. "L-Look, there's the rainbow" Ian said as he wrapped his arm over Crainer's shoulder, not noticing a small blush on the smaller's face, "There's another Earth and, is that Venus? Anyways and there's Saturn!" Ian started pointing out different planets while Crainer was looking at each planet.

Soon enough Ian saw a planet that made him smirk a bit, "Oh and there's Uranus" Ian said making Crainer look at him, "My what?" Crainer said, dumbfounded. "My anus?" Crainer asked again with a light blush.

Snickering a bit, "No Uranus" Ian said one more time with a smirk, seeing his friend's face turning more red. "Um..." the Dane utters out before Ian started laughing a bit, "G-Get it? The planet" Ian said before Crainer quickly widens his eyes in realization. "Oh! the planet" Crainer exclaimed with a laugh making Ian laugh a bit.

Soon Ian pulled Crainer close, making the Dane squeak out in surprise before blushing more. "Don't worry, we'll talk more about Uranus later~" Ian coos out before giving Crainer a squeeze before pulling away with a happy grin, like the last few seconds never happened.

"Let's start" Ian said before moving towards the center of the tree, leaving Crainer behind.

'I can't believe he did that' Crainer thought with a blush before pushing it down and followed Ian to start their adventure.

---------------

What you think Ian did? xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-