Yas~

Just a small cute oneshot so yeah

Enjoy

----------

"Crainer, please stop ignoring me" Ian whine as he placed his chin on top of Crainer's stomach as the Danish was simply reading a book, ignoring his lover as payback from what had happened.

Letting out a huff, Ian simply moved up more, now blocking Crainer's view from the book, "I'm sorry about earlier Crainer" Ian apologized with a pout though it didn't seem to affect Crainer and simply looked away, still angry. 'Now what' Ian thought to himself as he tried to think of something to make his love stop being mad at him.

Then Ian suddenly got an idea and quickly rearranged himself to where he was laying beside Crainer and holding him close, though Crainer was faced away from Ian with his arms crossed and puffed out cheeks.

Ian pressed his cheek against Crainer's. "Crainer?" Ian called out one more time, only to receive a huff in return. There was a quiet moment for a few seconds before Ian broke it again.

"Yas~" Ian coos out with a smirk as he felt Crainer stiffens in his arms, though no talking yet.

"Yaaas~" Ian coos out once more, tightening his grip and he finally got a reaction.

"Stop saying that!?" Crainer complained as he tried to get away from Ian, though the older had a strong grip, keeping the younger from escaping.

"No" Ian simply said before hugging Crainer tightly before saying it again, making Crainer whine out and continuing at his attempts at escaping.

It only lasted a few minutes before Crainer quickly gave up. "Okay okay! I forgive you, just stop saying that!" Crainer quickly said with a slight laughter, which made Ian smile before saying it one more time which he received a slap on his chest from Crainer.

----------------

You guys can guess of what Ian did to make Crainer mad at him xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-